Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The Cobra and Ace 17+ cleats are the nicest behind the all pink Ace 16+s IMO. Too bad I'm not buying any cleats though. And even if I did, I'd be running around in soccer cleats playing football lol.
This would trigger and confuse any European 
You're absolute right, considering others outside of America call soccer football.

Oh well, 'Murica 
happy.gif

lol . how you always winning raffle? 
nerd.gif
haha my buddies in our IG chat said the same thing. I don't remember the last Kith raffle I didn't win. Pretty sure I've hit each one since Miami opened. Sucks I live 5 hours away but still.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Fahqu001  

You in Jax or something? That's a damn haul lol
Yea, in Jax. Never a bad thing to have an excuse to go to Miami though.

Last edited:

Originally Posted by Fahqu001  

You in Jax or something? That's a damn haul lol
Yea, in Jax. Never a bad thing to have an excuse to go to Miami though.
Nope, nothing wrong with that. When you said 5 hours, I knew you were North of Daytona (place is disgusting. I grew up 30 mins from there and it gets worse and worse every time I pass through there when I'm back). Anyway, I'm probably gonna be in Miami in Sept to catch the Bucs and Dolphins since I have like 5 buddies transfer there and I'll already be nearby since the plan is to see FSU and Alabama in Atlanta.

Won the raffle for the Ace 16s
I hit on the Copa UB but I can't be there tomorrow morning. Thought it was a Saturday pick up. Called down and the guy said they'd let someone pick them up with a picture if my ID. I did the same thing for the Atmos AM1. Anybody want to do a solid and pick then up and ship to me? I'll compensate for your time.
Both of you ******* heroes 

Crazy there's no prices listed yet. I would like to know if everything is overpriced in advance smh

Nope, nothing wrong with that. When you said 5 hours, I knew you were North of Daytona (place is disgusting. I grew up 30 mins from there and it gets worse and worse every time I pass through there when I'm back). Anyway, I'm probably gonna be in Miami in Sept to catch the Bucs and Dolphins since I have like 5 buddies transfer there and I'll already be nearby since the plan is to see FSU and Alabama in Atlanta.
Roll Tide

The copa boosts and trainers are both fire. Don't really like yellow shows like that but theyre fire

prices for the jerseys and shorts seem about right, maybe the shorts are $15 too much, but im not surprised. Pretty much the same pricing as all the "real" kits adidas produces.

Damn, no idea what I should do for sizing on the jerseys. I'm a large in pretty much everything, including supreme tees. I know soccer jerseys are supposed to fit a little bigger, should I just go for the large?

Back
Top Bottom