Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Stopping at the Copa 17 UB and Turf Trainer. Scrapping the Ace 17.1 trainer and obviously struck out on the PureControls.

Clothing is super nice but not stuff I need right now. Would have copped the Bogo tee if it was a Kith product and not an adidas product.

Meh went straight for the cobra track jacket, didn't bother with sneakers and still struck out. 15 minutes stuck in que.

ill stop by the bergdorf store at lunch to see if anythings still there but I doubt it, really getting annoyed with everything Kith recently

So I ended up with pink flamingo track pants, cobra velour pants but meant to grab track pants (since velour used pic of track pants) and the away Cobra shorts, went TTS on everything, hope the shorts aren't short shorts.

Ended up with no shoes 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'll have to be sure to start peeping grailed in 2 weeks once all the failed resellers dont get anywhere near they expect 
nerd.gif

So I ended up with pink flamingo track pants, cobra velour pants but meant to grab track pants (since velour used pic of track pants) and the away Cobra shorts, went TTS on everything, hope the shorts aren't short shorts.

Ended up with no shoes 
mean.gif
they'll be soccer short length so they wont be that close to the knee

Ended up with no shoes 
mean.gif
theyre soccer shorts. they might seem short but if you like exposing your knees, you'll be fine.

If it fits like any of my soccer adidas jerseys then I should be good. I would think that it would fit TTS.

If youre in between in football kits, you can go either way with TTS or size down.... For Ref I'm 5'7 140-145 lbs I can wear both Small/Medium

I copped the pink track jacket and pants in two separate orders, obviously missed the kicks ‍♂️♂️

Back
Top Bottom