Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I just noticed they changed their domain name to Kith.com 
laugh.gif

If you read the sizing on the jerseys they seem to run really big. I don't like my jerseys baggie so I went two sizes down. Worst come to worst I'll try to flip and re-cop.

Just got back from Kith Bk. Grabbed my Aces.. Also grabbed track jacket, tee and jersey for 2 fellow NTers. Have to admit the velour pants were dope AF tho i didn't cop. On the way home I tried for some more Aces on the App but it was crash city so i didnt bother
How do aces fit bro?? Thanks

If you read the sizing on the jerseys they seem to run really big. I don't like my jerseys baggie so I went two sizes down. Worst come to worst I'll try to flip and re-cop.

Where you see this ? I went with Large on home and away ...

In the worst case scenario that these jerseys don't fit at least I'll get my money back and then some. :\

Last edited:
Hope y'all understand the overanundance of the apparel and ratio of resellers to actual Keith fans lol

Hope y'all understand the overanundance of the apparel and ratio of resellers to actual Keith fans lol
Theres always some resellers, and they try charging way too much so they have to end up dumping it for close to retail.  Ive been watching it happen ever since the coke release.

Still think its odd how they put up the flamingo page an hour before the drop and the cobra page was barely ready and they staggered that release

Back
Top Bottom