Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

wow i struck out on a tee shirt.. i cant believe what kith has turned into

these logo tees used to SIT

Last edited:
Made it all the way to the end and couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger knowing that there are 4 more colors coming out and not absolutely loving this color

Hope I don't end up regretting it

That is bad when you cant cop a tee, sold out at 1101, and this que bs on my 0hone sucks

im just not going to spend money on a logo tee shirt. Id rather a blank tee. Nothing to regret if you ask me.

went down 3 sizes.

just kidding, the measurements looked tts from what i can tell, so i just went with that.  hopefully that works.  instagram did say to size up though.

I actually like the sand color, one of my favs. Anyone in store and want to help me out with a xl would be nice.

Hmm hopefully a color I love comes up in the next few weeks. I totally forgot about this drop :lol:

Last edited:
I actually like the sand color, one of my favs. Anyone in store and want to help me out with a xl would be nice.

I ended up getting a xl. Normally wear L but took advice to size up. I'll let you know when it gets here how it fits. If it's too big I can let it go retail. I'll let you know when it arrives.

i just hope the other colors aren't black, white, grey, or navy. have too many shirts in those colors tbh and zero in tan - which is why i was trying for this shirt. oh well

Unless they are releasing new products, other colors should be 

Black with white bogo

Grey with black bogo

White with black bogo

Navy with red bogo

Back
Top Bottom