Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

oh you guys are talking about the old Box logo tees that have been in store and not the new ones from the program????

SMFH

Whats resell looking like on Kith Cobra jerseys?  Ended up going TTS and its too big gonna have to buy a correct size and try to flip the one that i got.

Whats resell looking like on Kith Cobra jerseys?  Ended up going TTS and its too big gonna have to buy a correct size and try to flip the one that i got.

Big in what sense ? I went tts and fit fine around shoulders and chest ... only area that seems Lil loose is end of jersey around waste area which is good for movement...

Big in what sense ? I went tts and fit fine around shoulders and chest ... only area that seems Lil loose is end of jersey around waste area which is good for movement...
Its baggy all around for me at TTS.  Fits more like an american football or hockey jersey.

Same. The sizing issues are messed up. If guys post up their measurements/comparables might help

Finally had chance to check out the Cobra black away jersey that came in today. Went true to size XL. No way size down would have worked for me:
5'11" 195. 17.5 x 34/35 dress shirt and size 46 suit jacket.
Other Adidas jerseys are XL and collared polo shirts are XL.

Details on jersey are nice, made like other Adidas pro level jerseys. This will match my black Copas. Design for NYC Cobra way better than Miami Flamingos. Would have got one if better designed.

This collab was on point.

View media item 2459637

pics of black copa please?

Really like the Kith white ones, but focused on the away Cobra jersey first. And I don't even like all white shoes, but details make the style. Very nice.

Finally had time to look over what came in today:
Adidas Copa 17.1 Ultra Boost

Went true to size 10.5US and fit was actually perfect, half thumb extra length and good width. Also definitely ok to go up 1/2 size. Must be the Roo leather instead of the usual ultra boost primeknit construction. White slide out box and a dustbag.

Most favored soccer ultra boost model. Others are just not my style even the next one is really odd. My consolation prize for the upcoming drop.

View media item 2450486

hm i just noticed that the price for the logo tees was $55 today.  pretty sure they were $50 last night on the countdown page.

My Flamingos classic logo tee in sz. M and Cobras track pants in sz. S came in - probably could have sized down on both. Classic tee in M fits like a Supreme L. Probably just gonna wear the tee oversized but might sell track pants.

Last edited:
copas finally out for delivery today :smokin im excited to see them in hand.

This whole collection was really my last hooray in spending money, buckle down time right now.

Wow, check today to see if I can grab the sand tee, how come these flew?! LMAO.

I'm done. I just want one shirt to destroy this summer!

Back
Top Bottom