Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Look like regular AJ1 Chicagos in video, maybe one side has white Nike checks possibly, and one side black maybe????  I don't know.  Can't tell anything as of yet.  If so kinda boring but we'll see what this is all about.

Look like regular AJ1 Chicagos in video, maybe one side has white Nike checks possibly, and one side black maybe????  I don't know.  Can't tell anything as of yet.  If so kinda boring but we'll see what this is all about.

Coinciding apparel will be on point though.

Mind posting some screen caps? Can't get on IG right now

just look regular.  might be just chicago 1s and nothing to so with anything.  Kinda for a second looked like white on 1 side, black on other.  But like i said, could be no shoes at all.  Who knows.

apparel from kith has been **** lately.   lets hope if he was doing jordan stuff it would be nice.  hoodie if done right would be awesome.

Crap white kith box logo on blue t shirt for $55?  **** off.

just got my sand tee in M.  it does run large, but for me it's still wearable (basically feels like a L) and definitely not like a dress, haha.

measurements:

width (~1" under pit to pit):  21.5"

sleeve:  8.5"

top (sleeve to sleeve):  20.5"

just got my sand tee in M.  it does run large, but for me it's still wearable (basically feels like a L) and definitely not like a dress, haha.

measurements:

width (~1" under pit to pit):  21.5"
sleeve:  8.5"
top (sleeve to sleeve):  20.5"

Refuse to pay that much for a logo tee but good to know. 21.5" is huge for an M.

Refuse to pay that much for a logo tee but good to know. 21.5" is huge for an M.
that whole place is trash.  Every t-shirt they put out is different in sizing, and most of the time they dont put sizing info till after the drops.  And no returns without paying a restocking fee.

this one seems to be very nice quality.  it's really soft and quite thick with some weight to it.  from what i remember the white on black logo tee i got from them before (had to return since they sent the wrong size) was just a basic tee.  

i ordered S for the bby blue shirt, which i'm guessing should fit much better.

You don't actually have to buy the socks to do the sock trick... just remove them from your cart but don't refresh your checkout page until you add the new item... Hasn't worked on YS for me though...

New shirts fit about half size up from TTS for me... Don't know if going a full size down would work... Fits better than the Adidas stuff which is huge...
i know, off topic from kith, but the reason it doesn't work for YS is because they use a new checkout domain every time they drop shoes. for instance, if you checked out with anything other than the powerphases (like a shirt for example), you would be re-directed from yeezysupply.com to purchase.yeezysupply.com. with the powerphases, and this was true for every recent drop, you would be re-directed to c.yeezysupply.com or some other, never-been-used-before domain that's not the purchase URL. 2-tabbing/sock jig/whatever you wanna call it won't work. and i wish other shopify sites did something similar, particularly kith. seems like it's the only way to stop the majority of bots, and im getting sick of striking out on kith drops.

i did manage to get a tee this morning though, was kinda surprised tbh because it made me do captcha like 3 times

Last edited:
How y'all dudes going at that one guy about copping tees when y'all yourselves trash at copping collabs in general. Unless y'all lion and secretly cooking

How y'all dudes going at that one guy about copping tees when y'all yourselves trash at copping collabs in general. Unless y'all lion and secretly cooking

This is NT bro...
Everyone here cops multiples of everything that drops..
If you never purchased anything from Kith before, you're not allowed to cop..
Also if you don't have at least 10K posts your a lame and a noob

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom