Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I see your story, there's some supreme stuff you cop that I cringe [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

[emoji]128074[/emoji]
Lol, so because I'm commenting on the shorts he made, you had to come out to defend him?  To take a shot at my taste, of the clothing I like?  

Just got the Blue Classic Tee, really impressed.... Those tees are top notch quality wise.

Btw If anybody wants to trade their size Large with a Medium.. pm me.

Called the number from his story. Says "Hey mom, remember that idea I had? It's happening. I need to know everything about the 92 hurricane." That's referring to Hurricane Andrew. No clue what it means.

Called the number from his story. Says "Hey mom, remember that idea I had? It's happening. I need to know everything about the 92 hurricane." That's referring to Hurricane Andrew. No clue what it means.
I was actually in Miami during hurricane Andrew sh*t was no joke

Would be a hell of a coincidence to have the iniki hurricane as well if they're referring to the Miami hurricane

Only reason I don't think it's the Miami one is because the exhibit is in NYC isn't it?

Could definitely be wrong though

Back
Top Bottom