Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

the quality actually doesnt look that bad in the side profile pics, but in the campouts video once he turned them to the rear shots... :x

i most certainly expected to have 2 salmon and 2 cove N's with mine. that was most likely the only 2 colors i would be using. then with them only fitting one way limits if you wanted the certain color on a certain side it may not fit the side you wanted. kith should have known most ppl buying from them would have expected to have his basic colors available like navy, salmon, cove, mint. 

hopefully with 3 shirts releasing monday i will actually have a shot on my mobile. 

Last edited:
I bet Solestrike will only do slots for the one color that's posted even though there's three tees lol

i most certainly expected to have 2 salmon and 2 cove N's with mine. that was most likely the only 2 colors i would be using. then with them only fitting one way limits if you wanted the certain color on a certain side it may not fit the side you wanted. kith should have known most ppl buying from them would have expected to have his basic colors available like navy, salmon, cove, mint. 

hopefully with 3 shirts releasing monday i will actually have a shot on my mobile. 

So true, he pulled a shady move not showing all the N's that came in the package. Like most I at least doubles of colours to match pairs. Mu

I really wish they released the box logo tee from the 4th of July that was in store only. It was in the lookbook and was dope

Back
Top Bottom