Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I think I saw an XL hanging in the SoHo store this afternoon
Too bad im in canada

Its weird that theyre selling them in stores before online and then theres lines for the monday drops in store

So confusing

yeah, that's why i said they referring them to releasing in store before online, but then people still probably line up for them on the monday that they do drop

They missed the chance to buy that cause the black BOGO has been in store since before the sand color was released. I don't think they still have it.

Sorry for the spam but willing to trade/buy an additional salmon and cove.
i would just wait to get them first. from speaking to toneofmyvoice i think the ones on the shoe were nubuck and got 1 of each of the nubuck, but possibly got 2 of each salmon and cove in suede. idk i could have misunderstood him. the ones on the shoe straight out the box are the only ones you get 1 of. everyone velcro'd to the box top you get two of and if my eye's are correct there is salmon, cove, and mint on the box top.

just need a black marlin tee. hoping its not like last week where i got stuck in a refresh loop, that was some bs

Should I be trying to get these on the app or desktop? I've tried every week for a dam shirt and taken an L everytime.

Back
Top Bottom