Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

there's a lot of gear w/ this maestro release.
excited to see the new store w the uptempo drop. Walk by the new digs every day, good progress from last week. Should be a pretty incredible experience. Ronnie nailing detail after detail in the way he's pulling the story of the progression of RF/Kith with the progression of pip's career...this is brilliant stuff.

The marketing/pr/product/retail agility in Kith's development of a narrative is unmatched.

where is the new store located?

The last sentence of the blog post says nowhere else, ever.

But we know how that goes with Kieth

Surprised Nike would agree to that considering this is also their first collab with Kith. I like the purple pair, but these are mostly retail or bust for me. Clunky. The Kith marketing machine will cause this whole thing to sell out in minute obviously.

Surprised Nike would agree to that considering this is also their first collab with Kith. I like the purple pair, but these are mostly retail or bust for me. Clunky. The Kith marketing machine will cause this whole thing to sell out in minute obviously.
Maybe first full on branded collab with clothing but Kith has done a ton with Nike in the past I’m pretty aure

Maybe first full on branded collab with clothing but Kith has done a ton with Nike in the past I’m pretty aure
Yep. Tons. The entire broadway facing portion of the soho store is a co-branded collaboration space. Exclusively Nike x Kith.

Nike owns and manages the treats side of the manhattan store

How much of that will be office space? Half at least, right? A Kith the size of a JCPenny would be weird.

How much of that will be office space? Half at least, right? A Kith the size of a JCPenny would be weird.
It's not as big as you think. It's 3 floors but they are relatively shallow floors. The overall real-estate probably isn't much bigger than it currently is when you add up the current Kith Nike Space/Kith Treats/the curated collections area/sneakers area/Atrium/separate Kith location for women. (all the green is the new KITH)

Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 7.12.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 7.13.09 PM.png

Kith's got a lot going on, my guess is that they'll expand upon all of those areas and make it feel more open and luxurious and/or add in more cool experiential exhibits with that incremental space --- nothing says FU, I got the $$$ in NYC like wide open, comfortable retail experiences.

Back
Top Bottom