Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I mean I still get info. Just can't get seeded no mooooooooo

I don’t blame here. Some of these salaries people are paid, I wouldn’t roll out of bed for. At the end of the day, she’s got to look out for numero uno.

I mean I still get info. Just can't get seeded no mooooooooo

snapshot_dvd_06-34_2013-07-18_14-27-39.png

Welcome to the club

Ok just came from kith. You get a ticket that gives you a spot on line in which you have to show up at 8. After 8:30 you can't get on the line. Then from there the number on ya ticket is raffled and that's your place in another line to purchase. So you can be number 1 or 609690 depending on what number they pick

tearaway pants would be copped if I was still active in actual sports. I loved those as a kid :lol:

i actually kinda want a just us hoodie :smh:

Does Kith make a travel coffee mug holder tumbler thing?

I want that fragment design x Starbucks one but I don’t have a Japan proxy

I just need the black and red sherpa and tearaway pants. Im copping online. I feel the hype is only for the shoes. The apperal should be fine.....I hope so.

KITH aint on supreme hype levels where I gotta buy robots n****

Where you been since 2017 started?
I havent copped any collabs online yet. Ive made 2 purchases at KITH locations this yr in NY amd Miami. Picked up the distressed denim and a long sleeve tee.

Lol please dont tell me they hype is that big for a jacket and pants? Yall have at it for the sneakers lol

I know I'm gonna get beat up for this one, but as a brand, I think Kith has the potential to eclipse Supreme.
I may be subject to the NYC hype cycle but the moves/partnerships/collaborations/vision coupled with broader audience appeal (but still passionate) has me very bullish on a scenario where kith has more brand power than sup.

Back
Top Bottom