Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I know I'm gonna get beat up for this one, but as a brand, I think Kith has the potential to eclipse Supreme.
I may be subject to the NYC hype cycle but the moves/partnerships/collaborations/vision coupled with broader audience appeal (but still passionate) has me very bullish on a scenario where kith has more brand power than sup.

HTTP3N0cmVhbTEuZ2lmc291cC5jb20vdmlldzUvMjAxNDA5MDYvNTEwNDA0OC9mYWludGluZy1hdC1jb3VydC1vLmdpZgloglog.gif

Honestly have no opinion, but I could only imagine some on here feeling that way. :lol:

I havent copped any collabs online yet. Ive made 2 purchases at KITH locations this yr in NY amd Miami. Picked up the distressed denim and a long sleeve tee.

Lol please dont tell me they hype is that big for a jacket and pants? Yall have at it for the sneakers lol

hate to say it, but I think the clothing might even go faster than the shoes.

either way, the sites gunna crash/lag just like the adidas drop.

Reactions: You
Yeah, I agree. It's just weird comparing the Nike tee vs the Classic Logo on the sizing chart because the Classic Logo has a shorter sleeve length, but longer body length..
Yea on an XXL the Nike one is 5 inches shorter than the tee program. Tee program doesn't have width listed though.

Yeah, I agree. It's just weird comparing the Nike tee vs the Classic Logo on the sizing chart because the Classic Logo has a shorter sleeve length, but longer body length..
i believe this is all nike apparel, not kith apparel, so makes sense why the sizing is different. just go with your normal nike sizing for whatever you wear

Supreme stands alone and doesn't lean on collaborations

Kith isn't there yet.

ehh being in nyc during the mid to late 90's.

maybe to the internet culture they did nothing new.

but to a skate scene where the east coast had difficulty establishing an identity in comparison to west coast companies.

Supreme was the NYC skate scene

at least for me.

and I contractually cannot say anything bad about Keith lol.

the real question is

A. where do kith put their new releases

B. is there a link

C. im srs and yes i know the chance of strike out is about 90% but hey i thought i try

i want them purp joints

Back
Top Bottom