Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Safari Bricks copped. :pimp:

Site got laggy and I ended up adding 2 pairs to cart. Tried to edit back to 1 but it was all jacked by that point. Oh well.

Happened to me on the Half Zip.

app just churned for the entire time. **** still hadnt loaded a single item

Passed on last week's shoes, passed on this week's. 1996-1997 me is disappointed, but realistically, wouldn't wear any of those these days.

whew. that was a slight ordeal lol. got an order confirmation. tried on the app but somehow managed to get through on desktop.

Went for Palace drop over Kith and was still able to cart Cheetah pips at 11:03 but kept getting a bunch of errors till eventually got cart jacked. I ain't even mad though as I know desperate souls would be looking to flip these quick for retail once they realize hype ain't the same anymore. People took Ls on purps lmao

I don’t get dudes who eat up all the stock and then immediately list on eBay for retail + fees + ship. Just makes them no money and makes people who want to buy them pay like $30 over retail for nothing

It just doesn’t make sense to me, no one wins there except Ron Ron :lol:

Got the chimeras

Was a little wishy washy with the google drive errors and no credit card at first

Back
Top Bottom