Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Awwwwwww Just woke up...

No ATC emails, Guess i'll be paying resale after these brick by the end of the week!

Ugh I didn't get a chance to try and cop.

Let's see if people halp JPS

Wifey has been dominating at work. So I thought to celebrate her unrelenting beast mode, I’d pick up a pair of size 6’s - small token of my appreciation
A3624561-0984-477B-A973-F8E8ADC0E6C0.jpeg

I got a Small and that’s what I am
But like you said tho, some of their stuff runs big so hoping the stated sizes are really the sizes
I just went to the store...runs big ish like most stuff...according to the sales associates.

Awwwwwww Just woke up...

No ATC emails, Guess i'll be paying resale after these brick by the end of the week!
Sorry to hear that dude. If you were awake during the drop, you would’ve had a good chance of copping manually. Set that alarm next time lol.

New flagship store in SoHo has a line down the block, not surprised. I walked by earlier.

Ordered these for a friend and they were shipped with no paper so he scuffed the shoes up. No ****ing paper? Seriously?

XPaR1vJ.jpg

VQLcV05.jpg

Last edited:
One thing that I noticed today at the new store. While everyone was waiting on line, some heavy hitters from japan rolled in wearing the friends and family maestros with, Tommy Hilfiger x Kith apparel that I’ve never seen before (but it was dope). Given how Tommy has been talking about Kith and Ronnie, the collab makes a lot of sense. Just thought I’d share.

I think it was poggy of United sons and arrows. I think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom