Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Some of these pics crack me up. Ain't nobody riding bikes in $500+ worth of Kith gear.

5_207fbc6e-d81f-4160-b6fb-5a0919fb8d11_1160x.progressive.jpg

10_fec902b2-c611-4f19-b5a1-9566beaa3dc8_1160x.progressive.jpg

I think it went over your head...it's not about the bike. It's about Queens.
Na I get it. I'm just saying it's funny seeing a dude on a bike in all that gear. Makes for cool pics but not realistic. Kith is streetwear that's too expensive to be worn by most dudes in the streets.

Some unassuming (and I mean really below the radar) watches cost more than cars, some more than houses. I always look at the wrist.

NT Seniors Tour. We out of touch. I still like them bargains. BargainGang here, son.
im happy i got a pair of vandals for $90 just now lol. i remember when $90 was too much

and Evan is right. One day Big Pilot for JPS

Some unassuming (and I mean really below the radar) watches cost more than cars, some more than houses. I always look at the wrist.
Oh no doubt. I'm just saying I can't help but laugh at clothes considered "streetwear" that's so expensive that nobody in the streets can afford them. Kith isn't cheap but some of them are laughable. Off-white tees are like $300. TEE SHIRTS! That Supreme Brooklyn tee was going for like $1500. "Streetwear" :lol:

Yeah. I don't know much about watches, but typically clothes aren't what I use a barometer so to speak. And some people wearing super high fashion look like a damn mess and they're trying too hard. I like the more subtle look personally. An occasional piece that may be kinda loud is ok, but some of the guys just look tacky as hell IMO.

What are we thinking? Kith treats link where it says capsule? Link there opens up to everything? Or just go front page of kith.com?

Back
Top Bottom