Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

F5829D73-A5C9-4A90-9511-0FB2F2253506.jpeg

Guys, I just found out my all black hoodie has some stitches on the left sleeve, not on the right. Is this normal or I got the defect one? Anyone who has the black or other color can you check for me please? This is the first one I own for the hoodie.

How long does kith take to give store credit? I had to return the ashford sweatpants cause they fit HUUUUUGE.
Aside from their Mercer’s and bleekers all of their pants fit terrible now IMO..... I had to return 2 pants last season because the medium fit like a ******* XXXL, they took about a week after the pants got back to them to email me that I got my store credit ( after I had to pay for shipping )

F5829D73-A5C9-4A90-9511-0FB2F2253506.jpeg

Guys, I just found out my all black hoodie has some stitches on the left sleeve, not on the right. Is this normal or I got the defect one? Anyone who has the black or other color can you check for me please? This is the first one I own for the hoodie.
Looks definitely like a defect

I loved Kith since the beginning, so Its sad to me that the brand when from sneakerhead/streetwear to luxury. Used to be able to afford stuff from Ronnie, now everything is ultra limited and pricey, even the Kith stuff...

I loved Kith since the beginning, so Its sad to me that the brand when from sneakerhead/streetwear to luxury. Used to be able to afford stuff from Ronnie, now everything is ultra limited and pricey, even the Kith stuff...
especially the kith stuff. and with the limited nature and resale hype that people think applies to this stuff, it's hard to get what you want.

honestly surprised Ronald didn't take his boys to the alps for this collection considering moncler is european like how he took his friends to aspen last year for the aspen collection. yeah, i know there's a moncler location in aspen.

yea it’s complete trash now. Fact is he doesn’t release stuff that his og fans want anymore. Now he’s all mainstream.. it’s no longer “just us”

It’s sort of like ur fav underground rapper who signed a deal and blew up. Can’t be mad for chasing that money but u ain’t gonna buy his sh*t no more. When I used to see a Ronnie tweet, I’d get all giddy and excited.. now I pretty much ignore it to the point where I didn’t even know there was asics with the moncler drop until somene texted a pic

I only started ******* with kith about 2.5 years ago so I'm far from a kith og. But even I can see the difference. His collabs have completely changed his price point. He's completely alienating his base. He's as hot as anyone right now but he's losing his core at the same time which is wild. When he does an off white or moncler collab he has enough juice to keep some pieces on the kith price level. Put the jackets and parkas at the super high end but keep the hoodies and tees at the $130 and $55 level so the kith core isn't completely shut out. Or maybe he is trying to take kith to their level so he's riding their coattails to get his product into that price range? Would be dumb to not make a new brand to play in that price range instead of trying transform one of the hottest brands on the planet into something completely new but who am I to question uncle Ronnie?

Back
Top Bottom