Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 i think you hit the nail on the head. Ronnie has been pretty open in interviews (at least in the last year and a half or so), about taking the brand to the next level. So I guess it makes sense for him to ride on the wave of other brands to accomplish such. Just sucks that his attempt at being mainstream has made his pieces underwhelming.

honestly surprised Ronald didn't take his boys to the alps for this collection considering moncler is european like how he took his friends to aspen last year for the aspen collection. yeah, i know there's a moncler location in aspen.
Even that was too expensive for him haha...

RE: Kith price hikes, also in the same boat as everyone else here, I remember being able to walk in the store and just pick up a bogo tee without any problem..He's definitely trying to switch gears and place himself in a more luxury market, and we're all suckers for slowly following him :tongue:

Dope

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-01 at 11.24.52 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-01 at 11.24.52 AM.png
    454.3 KB · Views: 18
That beanie is the clearest example of the price hikes at $160. I know the jackets are at the four figure mark but that's just Moncler jackets being Moncler jackets. It's a goddam beanie. That price is crazy.

Apparently that jacket retails at $1760, at that price point I will pass. For all that I can cop a fur
Copped the on mountain pants and jacket for $700something from last year's Aspen collection. You don't see H&M using FoG pricing when they collab, do you? (I don't buy H&M or FoG so I'm not sure, but I don't think they did)

As much as I love Kith but I can’t afford anything. Go back to Marshall and get beanie for $7.99 lol.
Damn shame right?

I mean, I get trying to get into that market but I don't understand doing it this way. Kith has already been branded as a mid level line. This is like Honda doing a Mercedes/Honda collab on an Accord and jacking the price up to $75k and expecting Mercedes drivers to stop buying Mercedes and instead buy the Accord bc the Accord is now priced the same. It doesn't work that way. It's still a ******* Accord. The Accord driver that's a fan can't afford it but the Mercedes driver isn't going to care about the next Accord that doesn't have the Mercedes name on it. Bottom line, Kith isn't going to play in the $750 hoodie market without having off white/Moncler carrying them. So why alienate your core fanbase? I understand wanting to elevate the brand but when you elevate the price point to the point that your core can't/won't buy it, what have you gained?

I am sorry but this whole line is complete garbage. People buy Moncler because it is designer savvy and classy. Not to have MONCLER slopped all over it.....which is opposite of what that brand does (subtle patch on sleeve of jacket, etc.). Ronnie may think he is a designer but his stuff is usually trash, ugly, trailer park/ghetto crap. I stick with the Moncler that I wear that doesn't look like a cheap *** knock off.

Last edited:
People that actually wear Moncler don't want a 2x3 foot strip saying MONCLER on it. Or all over it. Ronnie doesn't understand the brand at all. He should stick to whatever crap he can leech off of to make a buck because he is not a designer by any stretch. Not. At. All no matter how much he fancies himself as one.

theres probably going to be like 3-4 total of each piece like the off white collab, so I expect it to sell out just because of that.

Back
Top Bottom