Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

"Whereas Delivery 2 offers more leisurely garments such as a premium fleece program, tees, and a three-way collaboration with Asics on the Gel-Lyte III silhouette.
Kith x Moncler Delivery 1 releases this Saturday, December 2nd. Delivery 2 releases the following week on Saturday, December 9th. The collection will be available at all Kith shops, Kith.com, select Moncler flagships and resort destinations, and Moncler.com."

IMG_2973.GIF

Did anyone pick up the new Mercer pants, really want to order a pair but not sure about fit or quality (and not remotely close to the stores)? I think I remember someone said the pants were "basura" earlier on the forum.

how thick are the hoodies and crewnecks? Their tees are super thick, so can I assume the same about the sweatshirts?

how thick are the hoodies and crewnecks? Their tees are super thick, so can I assume the same about the sweatshirts?
last hoodie i brought from kith was from the volcano collection earlier this year, and it's not that thick. it's not light either, kinda in between.

dont own any of the recent embroidered logo ones so idk how the volcano hoodie compares to those, sorry.

I’m on Northern Blvd in Manhasset at least once a week and never even heard of this place. Just shows u what Fieg has become. He’s in a ultra luxury dept store with Fendi and CHANEL. I guess I’m not completely knocking him for this but bottom line this isn’t the Kith we all want. Dude had completely sold out.

Not anywhere near NY, but knew of the store name cause was on Mastermind World stockist list. Store is kinda Tier Zero/Consortium level. Instore space prob easier than standalone shops and at least he's expanding location reach i.e. possible LA store soon come.
Kith pricing is my main point of contention. Wait for Moncler part 2 for some more eyebrow raises.

Re: thickness of the hoodies, they're pretty thick to me. I the volcano collection hoodie, and the love thy city hoodie and they're both the same material.

As for those Mercer IV's, no opinions then?

I don't understand why someone would pay to rep "Kith Treats"
I snagged the first drop bc it was the classic KITH logo with small Treats under it and they came in some dope colors. I live in Florida so we don't have a true winter so we wearing black and brown all winter isn't really a thing. I wanted a hoodie in a good color so I grabbed the mint green one. If they would have kept that logo and used new colors, I would have grabbed some more tees. They didn't though, they f'd up the logo to make it more about Treats so I passed on the last two.

What longsleeve tees are out there? I know there was on in the Carbones drop. What else? Really wish he would drop just some regular longsleeve bogos in these Mondya drops rather than a crew and hoodie.

Anyone know if the hoodie will shrink when we put it on drying machine? I wear L but they only have XL left in store. Thanks.

Anyone know if the hoodie will shrink when we put it on drying machine? I wear L but they only have XL left in store. Thanks.
It does but the sleeves and all that will shrink too.

Might need to sell my rugrats hoodie since I dropped a bit more weight and the XL is a little bigger than I'd like.
Probably just cut the sleeves off the legends hoodie and wear it for the gym since I tried to shrink it

Back
Top Bottom