Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

How did y’all cook manually?? My **** said sold out instantly. Luckily i used SoleStrike for the first time ever. clutch!

I'm baffled. I wasn't even super fast. I didn't even use the quick add thing. I opened the product page, selected my size, when to checkout, then paused for a second to think if I even wanted it. Hit submit order to get my L and queue lasted about 3 seconds before it gave me the W.

Yeah I mean as long as you're logged in and your card's in front of you (and you're not going for the hoodie :wink: ), you're good to go..

I was going for an XL and they were gone as soon as i refreshed the page. All other sizes were there for a bit longer

How did y’all cook manually?? My **** said sold out instantly. Luckily i used SoleStrike for the first time ever. clutch!

gotta be quick and smooth. Already logged into my account, muscle memory for where the captcha box and past your CC right away :lol:

honestly its luck

I don't even know why I bought this hoodie smh. I live in Florida. I don't need 10 hoodies. I liked last week's print more and passed on it. I'm such a dumb dumb at times.

I'm baffled. I wasn't even super fast. I didn't even use the quick add thing. I opened the product page, selected my size, when to checkout, then paused for a second to think if I even wanted it. Hit submit order to get my L and queue lasted about 3 seconds before it gave me the W.
Same. Once I got hit with the queue I thought it was over but I still got through. I like the woodland camo one better

Lol Florida hoodies, up here its 32 and you need a hoody with a jacket over for layers. Tiger camo is nice i like the smaller repeat

If yall don't want the hoodies and you got a Large ill take it. I kinda feel weird about it cause I'm in the air force and that's our exactly how our uniform looks

If yall don't want the hoodies and you got a Large ill take it. I kinda feel weird about it cause I'm in the air force and that's our exactly how our uniform looks

They are talking right now but they know they do want it. Haha jk

I like both of them.

Back
Top Bottom