Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

This is fire.

Will be something iconic we look back at years from now...just off Bron’s legacy.

I get it, some are mad Ronnie doesnt follow his same boring Asics formula that got the brand poppin. Kith continues to stamp itself as a legendary brand despite the few opinions in this thread.

This is fire.

Will be something iconic we look back at years from now...just off Bron’s legacy.

I get it, some are mad Ronnie doesnt follow his same boring Asics formula that got the brand poppin. Kith continues to stamp itself as a legendary brand despite the few opinions in this thread.

Keep drinking that henny.

Slightly slightly being sarcastic...

But the 15 is one of the best selling Brons to date. Fashio models are walking around with these in SoHo, some damn Brons.

Aaron needs to speak for himself about We chose you as King... Share hairline recovery tips with each other

I'm sitting here trying to figure out the last time I've purchased anything from Kith lol. I wish he'd retro the Aspen collection already. That was really the only clothing I wish I didn't pass on. That collection was flames.

I'm sitting here trying to figure out the last time I've purchased anything from Kith lol. I wish he'd retro the Aspen collection already. That was really the only clothing I wish I didn't pass on. That collection was flames.
Agreed, I’m still pissed off I passed on the Columbia pullover jackets

DE5D8085-E465-435C-8A49-5F7580C24738.jpeg
4D4A7F14-31F1-48EB-9676-DEE7233920A4.jpeg
It's here.

Wonder how big the line will be at the store Friday XD and also how many grown men are going to try to fit into these clothes

Back
Top Bottom