Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Living in Florida, I'll take a l/s all day. Hesitated bc I'm not a huge camo guy but still copped easily at 3 minutes after.

Copped the camo L/S. I have the black L/S from a prior drop and I love how it fits. Can’t believe how easy of a cop today was.

Copped the camo L/S. I have the black L/S from a prior drop and I love how it fits. Can’t believe how easy of a cop today was.
I copped the l/s and passed on the half zip, it looks like a lot of people are tired of kith and Ronnie. Stuff that used to sell out in under a minute is now sitting for a while. Also a lot of people are waiting and trying to pick up whatever shoes drop today. I copped last weeks hoodie and man that logo is big.

Did anyone else just see the pullover instantly go out of stock? Refreshed > saw fsr > refreshed 30 sec later > all sold out :lol: No way the pullover sold out before the bogo l/s.

Edit: Unless those twitter bots were late to the party..

I copped the l/s and passed on the half zip, it looks like a lot of people are tired of kith and Ronnie. Stuff that used to sell out in under a minute is now sitting for a while. Also a lot of people are waiting and trying to pick up whatever shoes drop today. I copped last weeks hoodie and man that logo is big.
Shoes are dropping today?

Did anyone else just see the pullover instantly go out of stock? Refreshed > saw fsr > refreshed 30 sec later > all sold out :lol: No way the pullover sold out before the bogo l/s.
Kith has a habit of doing that. If it doesn't sell out quick they just pull it. I guess they think it looks bad if their **** sits? I assume they just sell them instore. They did the same thing with the second Kith Treats drop. Literally every piece, like 15 different things, sat for 45 minutes and then 3 at a time "sold out" instantly.

Kith has a habit of doing that. If it doesn't sell out quick they just pull it. I guess they think it looks bad if their **** sits? I assume they just sell them instore. They did the same thing with the second Kith Treats drop. Literally every piece, like 15 different things, sat for 45 minutes and then 3 at a time "sold out" instantly.
People are tired of seeing the same crap,

it's also new years day and everyone is hungover/waking up late lol

I copped the pink Caulx waffle hoodie , navy hat, and stained glass LeBrons and I’m on the fence on if I’m going to pick up the Mercer pants

I like the Mercer pants but just wished it was possible for me to try them on first.

anyone know how the RF x Sebago Ponchos fit? i'm usually a US9-US9.5 depending on shoe width. anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom