Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Kith has a habit of doing that. If it doesn't sell out quick they just pull it. I guess they think it looks bad if their **** sits? I assume they just sell them instore. They did the same thing with the second Kith Treats drop. Literally every piece, like 15 different things, sat for 45 minutes and then 3 at a time "sold out" instantly.
Yeah I heard about this. Kind of funny lmao

still no vids or on feet pics of the concretes smh.
these didn't sit so...did everyone that copped in person cop to resale or..??

*tries to patiently wait*

still no vids or on feet pics of the concretes smh.
these didn't sit so...did everyone that copped in person cop to resale or..??

*tries to patiently wait*
I know the concrete were the most limited and I’m not sure how many kith had in store. All of the online pairs haven’t shipped yet so that me be one factor

2EAAFE72-9A8C-40FA-9904-708EEA500355.jpeg

Totally forgot I had this Brazil kit.

What a difference from then to Adidas lol

Props for the black Kith Cobra jersey first series. Wore mine over some long sleeve thermals past couple months ago before colder weather. Nicer than the second series, Adidas fit was perfect and looked really sharp.

Kith cs gotta be among the worst....they issued me a gift card for an order but did not refund the taxes i paid. It was a good amount too...plus the gc has a pretty short exp date. Just seems shady...i could see how people could easily miss this too

Kith cs gotta be among the worst....they issued me a gift card for an order but did not refund the taxes i paid. It was a good amount too...plus the gc has a pretty short exp date. Just seems shady...i could see how people could easily miss this too
Email them about this. They have to refund taxes back. At least they did for me

Tried on some Lebron 15s at the mall the other and now I'm slightly less salty I missed on the Rose pair.

They felt great to play in but wasn't crazy about the fit for casual wear.

So the Monday program camo tee and hat shipped today, but im still waiting on the stained glass and hoodie purchased sat to ship.

I like the Mercer pants but just wished it was possible for me to try them on first.
I'm so close to calling the store up to ask for measurements (and prepared to be given completely false information). I'm a 33 with their Monroe denim program (but that **** was stretchy) so I'm not sure if I should do the same or up one..

I'm so close to calling the store up to ask for measurements (and prepared to be given completely false information). I'm a 33 with their Monroe denim program (but that **** was stretchy) so I'm not sure if I should do the same or up one..

If you do, let me know what they say please. I’m the same waist size as you.

go with your shoe sz and not sneaker sz
are you sure? i've asked ruze customer service through a tedious 1 response per 24 hour conversation, and they claim all their shoes are "cut to true size", even when i asked for a comparison between sneakers and shoes. i have a feeling i'm talking to a clueless customer rep, though

are you sure? i've asked ruze customer service through a tedious 1 response per 24 hour conversation, and they claim all their shoes are "cut to true size", even when i asked for a comparison between sneakers and shoes. i have a feeling i'm talking to a clueless customer rep, though
idk im just a guy who owns the model youre purchasing lol

My 15s arrived yesterday and super comfy-just the zipper when it’s fully zipped is tight but they look good on foot

I’ll wear them once the snow isn’t around :lol:

6D807653-3079-4A79-AE14-C5A3D68E4922.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom