Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The olive pair from last year was dope af, but couldn't justify the price for something I was going to wear in the salt and snow.
thats how i feel about the beige pair that i have from that drop. if i cop the navy im gonna get rid of the beige (or bone whatever its called) ones. love them a lot but i barely wear them. i know for a fact i would wear the navy ones a lot more

thats how i feel about the beige pair that i have from that drop. if i cop the navy im gonna get rid of the beige (or bone whatever its called) ones. love them a lot but i barely wear them. i know for a fact i would wear the navy ones a lot more

Did you have the stuffing in yours as well? wondering how that will affect the sizing of these.

I just got my kith treats logo hoodie and the Monday camo hoodie, the difference in quality between the two are crazy, the treats stuff feels like **** and the logo will eventually wear off, the Monday program feels much heavier and nicer. Really regret buying that treats gear.

It hurts to drop so much cash on a fancy boot and then destroy them in winter
All my friends that have timberlands are so protective of them, defeats the purpose imo

im in canada where winter is a REAL thing, so I picked up a pair of Red Wing 1907 moc toes which come 'rough and tumbled' so they look the same beat up as they do brand new lol

Did you have the stuffing in yours as well? wondering how that will affect the sizing of these.
yea. i usually wear a 9.5 in timbs (i go down 1/2), i went with a 10 (tts) for the bone ones and they fit good. idk if you can get away with going with the same size might be too tight

no thanks on the Champion stuff. The Lebron clothing leak looks like some possibilities though :nerd:

Though it's cool they're doing a pt 2 of the LeBron collection...the apparel

o9Ba9.gif

It hurts to drop so much cash on a fancy boot and then destroy them in winter
All my friends that have timberlands are so protective of them, defeats the purpose imo

im in canada where winter is a REAL thing, so I picked up a pair of Red Wing 1907 moc toes which come 'rough and tumbled' so they look the same beat up as they do brand new lol

I have the same copper ones

Back
Top Bottom