Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

E38D5761-4672-4FC5-A31E-F05A67C1DEB8.jpeg

Someone was looking for a pic of the tiger camo right?

You throwing oops to us peasants then. ?
first off youre not a peasant. we are all kings.

but let me know what u need help in. i dont even remember the last time i attempted to purchase a keith item but def down to halp

lebrons drop friday exclusively in the new la store

monday: la store announcement
tuesday: lookbook
thursday: closer look w/ individual pieces/prices

edit: im assuming saturday they'll launch online + ny + miami stores but nothing confirmed yet

Last edited:
That was me. I decided to grab some more Reigning Champ tees, but this pic is now making me reconsider it. Is the sizing similar to the Monday short sleeve tees?
Fit the same imo. I have the woodland camo l/s and the white l/s from this past week and they fit the same as my Monday bogos.

didn't someone post it the other day? 8500 sunset blvd

(idk if true or not)

That might be the popup location for ASW but I really hope that's not their permanent location. It would be a HORRIBLE location for a store like Kith. It's like right at the start of the sunset strip and there's only really bars & restaurants over there, not much foot traffic at all and zero parking. Also doesn't really seem like the image Ronnie wants to go with, the strip has a very douchey Ed Hardy vibe for the most part.

That might be the popup location for ASW but I really hope that's not their permanent location. It would be a HORRIBLE location for a store like Kith. It's like right at the start of the sunset strip and there's only really bars & restaurants over there, not much foot traffic at all and zero parking. Also doesn't really seem like the image Ronnie wants to go with, the strip has a very douchey Ed Hardy vibe for the most part.
idk. my favorite tee he made was Ed Hardy vibes

Back
Top Bottom