Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Today's crewnecks are actually pretty nice.
However, the app is awful. I'm not sure why they haven't fixed how buggy it is. The user experience is just plain bad.

la traffic & a FCFS mantra might be a nightmare for die hards on exclusive releases
does kith nyc do raffles or is it usually camped out lines around the block

its crazy that everything has been down hill for the past 2-3 months now. So much bad stuff releasing.

its bad. the whole “monday program” is at this point.
idk how you can say today is bad. I couldn't disagree more. That chenille is pimp. And several have been good lately. Last week was good. Both camo were good. If you don't like box logos, I get it, but if you do like box logos then there have been some solid ones lately.

I didnt get in to Kith for box logos. That was not their fortay when I started buying. They’re unoriginal and are trying to grab onto supremes hype. The fact they just release new ones every week just seems lame to me.

I didnt get in to Kith for box logos. That was not their fortay when I started buying. They’re unoriginal and are trying to grab onto supremes hype. The fact they just release new ones every week just seems lame to me.
Fair enough. I like adding pieces regularly so I like the constant small releases. I don't like 4 big drops a year. Adding 1-2 new shirts a month works well for me.

Wild.
20FB3B4C-84A0-4B56-83DE-292C4545EECB.jpeg

Need that LA address already...heard two different rumors but I hope they're wrong..Also, safe to say there's gonna be a special Kith bogo tee like Miami's?

Do you guys think Kith will also sell those floral print basketballs? Would be a nice display piece

My buddy who works for Kith confirmed that they will be releasing the basketballs..not sure on the price though..i would imagine $100 :lol:

Pretty gaudy but i guess that's the point. Midnight drop the 16th, bounce pass .. all of the pun intended

Back
Top Bottom