Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So only the shoes are coming out this Friday? Is he breaking this up over 4 weeks or something? Ugh, was hoping for it to be all at once to make it easier to cop stuff

I'll be kinda surprised if the EEA shoes are really that hard to get. Not like it's gonna be a breeze or like they'll sit necessarily but I don't see it being that crazy. Also, the previous Trails from the Aspen pack (which are WAY better imo) can still be had for not that much above retail.

Whos Rodney?

19574966_1533686023349695_6068669610170764883_o.jpg

Man $185 + shipping for the cargo pants ... gotta pass. I think i can find better technical pants on eBay/grailed. Those and the fleece shorts were the only items I was interested in, but I can no longer justify these type of prices.

long sleeve tees are fire. all tree of em...

perfect consolation for not spending $135 for the shorts...

edit: i wonder if that orange is the same "terracotta" color as the Monday program

I wish they'd be a little more clear on what blank is being used for the tees. The pink and grey ones from early in the Monday program are sooooooooooo thick. Like crewneck material thick. Would have been fine on a l/s but honestly it's so thick they are hard to wear during the summer. I got a blue Treats one from the first release and it was a little thinner. The l/s ones from this winter were about a normal nice tee. Now the recent Treats tee with the people eating ice cream on the back came and it's much thinner than any of the others. Thin in a good way. Not see through tin but thin and breathable. Super soft and will be a great summer tee.

Anybody can guess what the LI location might look like stock wise? I know they had some select items from the collection with the last UB Mid.

Is this supposed to be hyped? I really want to go to the store here in LA tomorrow and grab both the sneakers but my boy is visiting me who isn't into sneakers, not trying to have him wait in a line.

I've always been a fan of the Columbia collabs but this one isn't my style. Was in need of a travel roller but not for that price. Going to pass on this one.

Back
Top Bottom