Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Returning those Columbus pants from the military drop, they're just not comfortable to wear at all

4D675B2F-66F2-4234-860D-4C0B468D514F.jpeg Fuego

It’s dope they worked with so many brands but I’m hesitant until I see the price of the jacket I want..

I plan on purchasing at least one item from this collection just depends on what they say for prices

Reactions: You
It’s dope they worked with so many brands but I’m hesitant until I see the price of the jacket I want..

I plan on purchasing at least one item from this collection just depends on what they say for prices
It's all Columbia right? The Columbia collab from Aspen was very reasonable. Fleece jacket was like $100 and the fleece hoodie was maybe $130. Quality on both was nice too. I can't remeber the prices on the bigger jackets. A couple were pricey iirc.

I like the color schemes but none of these pieces are functional for where I live. Will probably try to get an L/S tee (and lose against the bots)

It's all Columbia right? The Columbia collab from Aspen was very reasonable. Fleece jacket was like $100 and the fleece hoodie was maybe $130. Quality on both was nice too. I can't remeber the prices on the bigger jackets. A couple were pricey iirc.

Yeah I’m hopeful but Keith’s prices have been creeping up since then.

It's all Columbia right? The Columbia collab from Aspen was very reasonable. Fleece jacket was like $100 and the fleece hoodie was maybe $130. Quality on both was nice too. I can't

remeber the prices on the bigger jackets. A couple were pricey iirc.

Thanks, I was wondering what prices were like on previous Columbia x Kith releases. If they're anything close to what you mentioned I'm going to pull the trigger.

Yeah I’m hopeful but Keith’s prices have been creeping up since then.
True but mainly bc he's been doing collabs with higher end brands. Granted his Kith brand tees and hoodies have gone up $5-10 but overall it only gets dumb when he does something with a super high end brand and everything is priced at their level.

I really like the Trail Response Boost. I might grab those if the price isn't too ludicrous (which it will be).

I really like the Trail Response Boost. I might grab those if the price isn't too ludicrous (which it will be).

Aspens were $160 i think, so hopefully price should be the same. They're a dope shoe...comfy and keep your feet warm/dry

The previous Trails weren't that hard to get during the Aspen drop. Can still be had for not that much above retail.

That’s true and gives me hope but the first trail was also overshadowed by the mid UB. The trail in this pack is for sure the most wanted so there’s probably some L’s incoming.

Saw the collection in store today... Some pieces looked pretty good... I doubt I’ll cop anything though...

Haven’t bought anything from KITH for myself yet this year (except a bam bam shake) but did cop some stuff for the kids today...

does anyone know if the shoes are exclusive to kith? i like the response trails, but i'd rather not pay customs

Back
Top Bottom