Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

thinking of getting rid of my Volcano madison jacket and one of the OG kith bombers

I usually rep Portugal and USA

unfortunately We trash af this year.

might cheer for Peru

Anyone had these new "JFK" shirts in hand? How thick are they? Site says lightweight but hard to tell.

KH3266-104-2.progressive.jpg

DSC_6075_81a4adde-c9fe-40a6-b005-f96c3d6b8975.progressive.jpg

aren't they the same fabric as the laguardia tee's? if so, they are fairly light.
idk I'm confused.

Lookbook description:

Kith JFK Classic Logo Tee - The JFK Classic Logo Tee features a heavyweight JFK cotton slub jersey fabric as well as a ribbed collar, mini printed Kith classic logo on the collar, and destroyed detailing. $72 USD.

Product page description:

Lightweight JFK cotton slub jersey fabric

Post some fit photos

I’m a washed old man with 2 kids and a crazy work schedule... I don’t have time to put on a fashion show and take pictures... Shirts fit nice and are comfortable... Keith’s stuff is generally high quality maybe they don’t warrant a $72 price tag for some... but I don’t mind it... especially because these have minimal branding...

I’m a washed old man with 2 kids and a crazy work schedule... I don’t have time to put on a fashion show and take pictures... Shirts fit nice and are comfortable... Keith’s stuff is generally high quality maybe they don’t warrant a $72 price tag for some... but I don’t mind it... especially because these have minimal branding...

Haha fair enough

Back
Top Bottom