Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

They running out of ideas now at this point. Time to sleep in and enjoy my paid day off with the fam.

it works.

small amount of product.

continues the illusion of selling out each time.

Opinions. Most monday drops have been garbage, and the difficulty to acquire them turns off people from the brand, I would think.

I have no facts/data, and I can only assume you dont either, therefore we are speculating which can be interpreted as an opinion.

I have no facts/data, and I can only assume you dont either, therefore we are speculating which can be interpreted as an opinion.
im not speculating. it's literally a marketing strategy lol.

whatever man, im gunna go enjoy my birthday and not go back and forth on the internet over a guy named Aaron Fiegs clothing company.

Its an opionon of yours and you’re not convincing me otherwise.

F26EDA1D-926D-485C-B3A7-841BD10D8E8B.jpeg

They don't even advertise them anymore though (I'm sure you'll say "They don't need to") but that's just strange.

Can’t wait to show y’all my newest ASICS RF collab pickup today..it’s one I’ve had my eyes on for a while

This is off topic, but does anyone know what happened with World of Niche? They started offering shoes online, but their site has been MIA for a while.

This is off topic, but does anyone know what happened with World of Niche? They started offering shoes online, but their site has been MIA for a while.
Their business model was flawed from the beginning so I'm not surprised if they closed down. Do they still have the store in Manhattan?

I agree. I have no idea if the store is still open. I was interested to see that they started offering stuff online, but shortly after that, the website was down.

they had some interesting looking releases but the price point was a hell to the no

Back
Top Bottom