Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yeah, I'd rather not see the green one if it ain't for sale. I might actually try and buy something from the monday program for the first time.

Nah not really, different sites function in different ways even if they’re using Shopify. For instance Kith sometimes has the quick add option, some sites offer PayPal & Apple Pay, etc.
Kith always has quick add and always has PayPal.

GSM?

Wanted that bagel tee or whatever its callled but managed to secure the other cream colored tee. That’ll do.
I think it's grams per square meter? It's basically the thickness of the shirt. If you've bought any Kith over the last year, it's most like been 250 gsm, which is super thick. Like terry thick. Or crewneck thick. It's cool for a longsleeve in the winter but it's terrible for a short sleeve. It's just too hot to wear during the summer. You'll see when you get yours in. They've done a few 160 gsm recently and those are great. Not paper thin but thin enough to be comfy and super soft.

Just remember that GSM isn’t the only factor. A 250 GSM Pima shirt from somewhere like Wings + Horns is going to have a different feel and thickness from something like a Gildan 250 GSM shirt.

Back
Top Bottom