Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Just remember that GSM isn’t the only factor. A 250 GSM Pima shirt from somewhere like Wings + Horns is going to have a different feel and thickness from something like a Gildan 250 GSM shirt.
Gotcha. I don't know what any of it means. I just know a 250 gsm Kith shirt blows *** for summer.

Kith always has quick add and always has PayPal.

Right but not all sites do, so if he's testing for future purchases on Kith, it makes sense to test on that site as opposed to any other shopify site. You said "shopify is shopify" but that's not always the case.

Got it in hand today. Seems alright
B6289C1C-F0E8-460D-885C-06F7F81A42BA.jpeg

Looks like he was working on his car in a white hoodie and then let his kid take a Kith stamp to it. It's a not for me, dawg.

And why is he wearing a hoodie when everyone else is in shorts and ss shirts bc it's 80 degrees in Paris? I'm going to assume he's anemic and that's why he's always in a hoodie. He needs to realize the rest of us aren't though so stop dropping hoodies in June.

/rant
Definitely wearing a little boy's outfit lmao..

when did resell on that Kith x Lebron collection increase? I went browsing for a pair & saw 600 for my size. Welp looks like I’m not getting a pair.

Scooped the mint tee and shorts for daughter. Treats shirts were both 250 gsm so I passed. s/s pocket tee was alright but the milkshake l/s was meeeeeeeeh.

Back
Top Bottom