Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Curious on the sizing of the jerseys. Last Adidas soccer collection to drop, I picked up a flamingos jersey in tts and it was huge.

will be traveling on Friday, but I'm gonna try for the gold shorts.

do soccer shorts have a higher cut? i'm tall & skinny, so sizing is always tricky.

I thought the jerseys from the cobra release were tts
IMO they were significantly baggier than other addias soccer jerseys I have. I kind of saw that from the lookbook, but figured the models were just going for an oversized look. After trying it on I had to sell it due to the sizing.

Sold out within seconds, Flamingos were more hyped than these though. But if you're hoping the Aces are going to be an easy cop you will most likely be disappointed.

You think the Flamingos were more hyped? I would think this "Aspen" like knit would make these way more hype than the Flamingos.

hi-res-1790684_crop_north.jpg

Curious on the sizing of the jerseys. Last Adidas soccer collection to drop, I picked up a flamingos jersey in tts and it was huge.

I thought the jerseys from the cobra release were tts

Ditto.
Went usual true to size.

Finally had chance to check out the Cobra black away jersey that came in today. Went true to size XL. No way size down would have worked for me:
5'11" 195. 17.5 x 34/35 dress shirt and size 46 suit jacket.
Other Adidas jerseys are XL and collared polo shirts are XL.

Details on jersey are nice, made like other Adidas pro level jerseys. This will match my black Copas. Design for NYC Cobra way better than Miami Flamingos. Would have got one if better designed.

This collab was on point.

View media item 2459637

Back
Top Bottom