Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

In for some shorts

5B78B2F3-A832-4270-BE34-AD871ED21EE0.jpeg

grabbed the turtle dove, wanted orange but it was gone with a quickness. curious to see the 190gsm. main thing i love about his shirts was the 250gsm. i know thick does not = quality but for some reason i fell that way most if the time. i need to chill on the kith shirts, got a stack still unworn.

grabbed the turtle dove, wanted orange but it was gone with a quickness. curious to see the 190gsm. main thing i love about his shirts was the 250gsm. i know thick does not = quality but for some reason i fell that way most if the time. i need to chill on the kith shirts, got a stack still unworn.
they were gone by 11:03/04

190 still feel quality, just thinner and softer. Way more comfy. The 180 is the best though.

he's been wearing them quite a bit. I was at a place in Montauk last weekend and he showed up with HB (day or 2 before they got engaged, after his car broke down in E. Hampton) wearing different gear from the collection. She looked great, clothes looked great....bieber not so much.

It started off 1) Who is that ridiculously smokin' chick. 2) What's she doing with that hobo 3) He's got some dope kith gear, and a thrasher hat...then he said something and my wife looked at me and said... is that? 4) yes its bieber and hailey baldwin.

Last edited:
he's been wearing them quite a bit. I was at a place in Montauk last weekend and he showed up with HB (day or 2 before they got engaged, after his car broke down in E. Hampton) wearing different gear from the collection. She looked great, clothes looked great....bieber not so much.

It started off 1) Who is that ridiculously smokin' chick. 2) What's she doing with that hobo 3) He's got some dope kith gear, and a thrasher hat...then he said something and my wife looked at me and said... is that? 4) yes its bieber and hailey baldwin.
Haha good story. Montauk is awesome.

Anyone know how the 3 pack undershirts run?
Mine finally came in, went with my usual XL size, and these are definitely wider and longer than the usual Kith Tee. I threw them in the washer/drier and they definitely fit a lot better now. Pretty good deal for 3 shirts tbh, minimal branding, comfy, and not see-through like the Laguardia tee

Back
Top Bottom