Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

0DFBED12-8987-4B34-AAC3-A7C1DF7AC94F.jpeg
BEE24345-965F-465E-B137-B919FED8E6C9.jpeg
Really dig these shorts and I haven't worn the UBs in a minute

I do like that they went to 190 GSM rather than the super heavy 250. That's a good sign. I liked the vintage looking front logo too.

DSC_9609_b6979ca9-04bc-4510-86ef-a0f6c7798fb2.progressive.jpg

Yeah, liked the front logo alot initially but easy pass. Didn't even see that back - HA. would've been a deal breaker anyway.

Yeah, liked the front logo alot initially but easy pass. Didn't even see that back - HA. would've been a deal breaker anyway.
Biggest thing to me is the 190 GSM on long sleeves. That's awesome. Their 190 GSM shirts are super comfy so hopefully we get more of those.

I really want the reds. I've scored from KITH a few times but I've actually never gotten them on the app. Just on the site. What would people recommend here? Stay on the new arrivals page, footwear page or try to monitor some twitter accounts?

I really want the reds. I've scored from KITH a few times but I've actually never gotten them on the app. Just on the site. What would people recommend here? Stay on the new arrivals page, footwear page or try to monitor some twitter accounts?

stay away from the app. they usually have a Collection page that houses all the pieces. just refresh that and New Arrivals

like 15 mins beforehand (sometimes earlier) they put up a collections page which you can access by going to men, it'll be under "kith collections". you just need to refresh that page

Any word on the size run? Wanted to get a pair for my wife but I haven’t seen anything regarding what they will have..

I’m going for the Navy Pair. Hoping I can cook. Haven’t done a Kith drop in like 2 years I think. The Supreme drop training needs to pay off.

People are really excited for this release?! No offense, and I am all about wasting money, but I can’t find anything that’s even worth considering...

Back
Top Bottom