Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anyone have an idea how the kicks will fit ? I’m a size 9 but w wide feet don’t know if I should stick w my regular size or go up/down

He posted on ig story

F10AD83A-5F32-412E-9918-E1D5C2AE8FF1.png
B1DD701E-A4CD-4FE0-A3E6-954CD296DB99.png

I really like that they used red and blue vs just red on the white pair, gonna try for those as my first ever purchase on kith lol. not even gonna get my hopes up

I think I'm going to try for one of those rugby style shirts. L or XL is the question. I like them slim fitted and atheltic cut but the impression that I'm getting from this thread is that the shirts don't fit that way haha.

havent copped anything on the website in months, this should be fun lol hope the process is still the same

Man I really like that tee on the right. I want to pass bc it's 250 GSM but I might end up caving on it.

TEES_c8fcaf56-eb1c-41a9-951e-d464e373c97e.jpg

If the tee on the left is still in stock after I fail miserably trying to check out the navy converses, I'm giving it a shot.

Then I'll fail miserably on that too, and just pick up a consolation prize at the coca cola store next time I'm down at Disney Springs. :rolleyes

I have the slides from last year and they're still going strong. Will try to get whatever I can from this drop. 5 minutes to go!

Back
Top Bottom