Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I would LOVE another pair of these slides, but not Kith branded.

56_e8e22df5-ef6f-427f-a2ec-26b423f5f96c_2048x.progressive.jpg

Tommy could have just dropped all of this stuff himself and we would have been all over it. He didn't need a Kith co-sign.

Side note: I have never seen this pic of MJ. I've seen that sweater pic all over the place, but never this one.

74_2048x.progressive.jpg

They actually made a good deal of big logo tees back then but they weren’t as popular, you can see a few in the reference images. I’ll just cop the OG if I want that tho, I see them around vintage spots fairly often.

Hoping for a more interesting rugby, these are the refs that had me most interested

90052954-7921-4EFD-9987-245AE8FE3C7A.jpeg DF272283-F184-463B-9DE9-55BF9E169324.jpeg 5489AAB8-3A19-488D-BCE9-FCB38A3598BC.jpeg 389CD853-5084-4F21-B5A8-BE612FF8DD51.jpeg 30B5EE34-C843-4B24-A223-F58415B3D586.jpeg 614E5CA9-A8AC-4998-951E-5A3412D20658.jpeg

Just not seeing much in the few Kith product pics that look like any of that.
Oh yea they made big logo stuff, mainly the flag looking logo, just not a massive crest logo. I don't remember big K's either. Maybe that stuff came later after I stopped wearing TH. The entire closet was rugbys and button downs and they all had the small crest on the left pocket area.

116_-_AS_2048x.progressive.jpg

108_57877cbc-1efa-4110-a4d7-6fadbfa7325d_520x.progressive.jpg

I'm going to stab someone if we don't get plaid boxers with the small TH under the belly button. I might actually start wearing drawers again if they drop these.

prod_8100007320

Tommy was just ahead of my time, so this is another easy pass for me.
I can definitely see that. I think this is definitely one for the older crowd. If you're under like 30, TH probably wasn't cool once you got old enough to know better. As someone that's 40, TH was my ****ing uniform through high school. There's no brand today that's as big as TH was then.

Coke stuff came in. Probably will only be keeping the slides. Kith **** fits much bigger than I’m used to. I’m literally swimming in a medium.

Props to Ronnie I think the collar was dope but really trying to cut back on **** I don’t love/ need

Coke stuff came in. Probably will only be keeping the slides. Kith **** fits much bigger than I’m used to. I’m literally swimming in a medium.

Props to Ronnie I think the collar was dope but really trying to cut back on **** I don’t love/ need

Just curious, but what all did you get?

Are they bigger than the regular kith shirts?

You were the exception. The vast majority was eaten up by those with page monitors that saw them added before RF put it on social media.
Add me to the exception list too I guess

Plenty of cats had chance at manual but hesitated at check out while they checked stockx lol

Add me to the exception list too I guess

Plenty of cats had chance at manual but hesitated at check out while they checked stockx lol
Haha that what my brother did. I just sat there saw my phone saw, liked and purchased. Why my brother sitting next to me comparing the difference before failing to cart and submit the order

30 in a couple months! Also not from the USA originally, so I didn't really grow up with it the way you all did
Gotcha, that makes sense. I know the brand eventually faded a bit and they were still making a ton of it so it ended up in clearance stores. But man it's it's day, TH was theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee business. From preppy kids in the suburbs to people in hip hop, literally everyone was wearing TH.

This is cool. This is how we used to see new gear, either like this or in a store. Mail catalogs were the ****.

Man I lived in Tommy during high school (graduated in 96).

My class of 96 brother! :nthat:

I can definitely see that. I think this is definitely one for the older crowd. If you're under like 30, TH probably wasn't cool once you got old enough to know better. As someone that's 40, TH was my ****ing uniform through high school. There's no brand today that's as big as TH was then.

Man, y’all dusty AF

:nthat: J/k. C/o ‘95. Moms started me in school early just in case I failed. :lol: She didn’t want me to be 19, closer to 20 if I tripped up. Anyway, I was supposed ‘96 like y’all, but ended up graduating when I was 17.

I actually had a lot of hand me down Tommy Hilfigers as a kid because my older brother's name is Tommy and he loved that brand lol. But I don't own any pieces now.

Back
Top Bottom