Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

This is cool. This is how we used to see new gear, either like this or in a store. Mail catalogs were the ****.

^ This is so dope! The little things can make a product stand out as more of a moment. Aside from the product of course (that sweatshirt Tommy is wearing in the journal is too fire), this and the inevitable website crash is going to be the standout for this drop.

having grown up in ny in the 90s, this convo on the popularity of th is interesting to me. i guess i thought everyone was wearing it back in the day, but apparently not. pretty stoked about this release. hopefully it’s not too difficult but then again it’s keith.

I can definitely see that. I think this is definitely one for the older crowd. If you're under like 30, TH probably wasn't cool once you got old enough to know better. As someone that's 40, TH was my ****ing uniform through high school. There's no brand today that's as big as TH was then.
It was Nautica, and TH back in the 90s for me growing up

I grew up in the sticks so we didn’t have Nautica or Polo really, but Tommy made its way to us, or at least closer to us than most other popular brands at the time.

That being said, so far nothing in this collab is a must. Hopefully I get a catalog in the mail this week and can scope the rest of it.

I grew up in the sticks so we didn’t have Nautica or Polo really, but Tommy made its way to us, or at least closer to us than most other popular brands at the time.

That being said, so far nothing in this collab is a must. Hopefully I get a catalog in the mail this week and can scope the rest of it.
The only thing I might be going for is the denim jacket with the kith tommy logo on the back
My dad got me a tommy denim Jean jacket back in jhs, wore the crap out of that thing

:nthat:
DA51449D-BFBA-4A05-B9B8-1288CB25DDAE.jpeg
83C1A8BB-E394-4976-9449-99A2E4511984.jpeg

my catalogue came in today, the collection drops sept. 8th

dont think that was said anywhere yet, its on the back page of the book

My man. Thanks for this post.

Are the boots timbs?? The ones with the red and blue/green ankle wrap? Looks like they have the gold tree on the heal.

Book have prices?? What's the tickets on the big pullover bubble coats??? And the 90s vibe Rugby's and sweatshirts

Back
Top Bottom