Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

did anyone order the kith treats chocolate tees from last week? my order is still sitting in the unfulfilled state. this is slower than week 1 supreme.

Just watched the kith park show and some of the looks are pretty good but Aaron needs to realize why they call it a runway. They’re long and straight so you get a decent look, not a 3 second drive by.
A lot of fashion houses no longer use a traditional long and straight runway.

ANyone know where to get a TH short sleeve in gray large?
I checked the one Facebook group I follow and eBay, kids asking over $100
Not about all that

ANyone know where to get a TH short sleeve in gray large?
I checked the one Facebook group I follow and eBay, kids asking over $100
Not about all that

I had one I was going to sell for less than that in hand cas I just needed a medium in Navy in M :lol:
Wish you saw that comment by me before I sold to StockX

I was going to pass until I saw this:

160 GSM cotton jersey fabric

The 180 they used on the Cereal Boy tees was super comfy. I hope the 160 is similar.

my bad for the shipping question but literally my first time ordering from kith online lol .. my first order at 11:01 for the denim jacket says unfulfilled but my second order at 11:04 for a tee says fulfilled and shipped out already .. is that "unfulfilled" status normal?

my bad for the shipping question but literally my first time ordering from kith online lol .. my first order at 11:01 for the denim jacket says unfulfilled but my second order at 11:04 for a tee says fulfilled and shipped out already .. is that "unfulfilled" status normal?

Yeah

They don't ship based on time order. They'll get to it eventually.

Hilfiger x Kith ship notice: text not email though.
Small order. Not trying to relive the 90s.
Excited for Versace. Ghettofabulous.

Did you size based on what you normally wear or based on the measurements listed on Kith?

Ordered the l/s and I'm hoping it's not too baggy/big
Based on what I normally wear. I considered how it was gonna be a bit on the loose end when I bought it but like this thing is SUPER baggy... Gonna sell it and try for a large hopefully when people get their hoodies in and start undercutting on stockx. Really disappointed right now. Should've gotten a large it even sat for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom