Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yea the XL fit me like a 2.5XL lmao. This should fit y'all. I ended up selling mine. Should I wait a little til people get their hoodies in to rebuy? Think there will be undercutting on selling hoodies? Really wanted this. If someone doesn't like the fit of their large multi green hood hoodie hmu pls :')

Yea the XL fit me like a 2.5XL lmao. This should fit y'all. I ended up selling mine. Should I wait a little til people get their hoodies in to rebuy? Think there will be undercutting on selling hoodies? Really wanted this. If someone doesn't like the fit of their large multi green hood hoodie hmu pls :')
Have you bought from Kith before? Curious if it's bigger than normal or just the regular Kith oversized.

Have you bought from Kith before? Curious if it's bigger than normal or just the regular Kith oversized.
Yeah I have thats why I said in an earlier post that I expected it to be a little looser than normal but this is like early 2000s baggy. It's super wide, man. Even the sleeves are huge. I feel like I can fit two arms in one.

Yeah I have thats why I said in an earlier post that I expected it to be a little looser than normal but this is like early 2000s baggy. It's super wide, man. Even the sleeves are huge. I feel like I can fit two arms in one.
haha man I'm actually cool with that bc of it being a TH collab. Take it back man. Curious if everything is that big or just the hoodies. I'm still waiting on shipping for my items. Not worried about it yet.

Based on what I normally wear. I considered how it was gonna be a bit on the loose end when I bought it but like this thing is SUPER baggy... Gonna sell it and try for a large hopefully when people get their hoodies in and start undercutting on stockx. Really disappointed right now. Should've gotten a large it even sat for a bit.

Get it tailored so it fits perfectly.

I got the Twill shirt in XL...hoping it's also not 90's sized lmao, usually Kith's dress shirts are pretty tight fitting for XL.. Let's see if they even ship first..

Hey...dude simply said it fit larger than he'd prefer. Easy solution is to transform/ tailor it to a different size rather than track down a new/different one.
I feel you. Not something I'd do but to each his own. I shouldn't have said anything.

haha man I'm actually cool with that bc of it being a TH collab. Take it back man. Curious if everything is that big or just the hoodies. I'm still waiting on shipping for my items. Not worried about it yet.
and my TH pieces just shipped

Get it tailored so it fits perfectly.
I already sold it. Looking for a large now. Tailoring it would require too much tailoring. Practically the whole hoodie probably since the arms and the width of the torso is really big.

My hoodie arrived today..i like the comfort of it..and it's prolly my favorite piece since the Champion release..

Damn wonder how the sweats fit. Copped the grey and blue. Grey shipped. waiting for shipping for the blue sweats and full embroidered hoodie. Probably gonna fit huge

Lol they should go back to posting disclaimers on sizing of their clothes .... it’s always a hit or miss... either TTS or 1 entire size big

Long sleeve T fits big ... Anyone wants a Red Medium for what I paid?
I feel you man I’ve learned my lesson with Kith I’m a medium in every other brand but when it comes to Kith I just grab Small’s in everything and dry clean only

Got the green crest logo hoodie off StockX for $180 (sized down). Paid marginally over retail considering KITH would’ve charged me tax and $10 shipping in NY. Surprising someone is already selling and taking a hit on this. Wish people like this just let those who want the product have a shot instead.

Got the green crest logo hoodie off StockX for $180 (sized down). Paid marginally over retail considering KITH would’ve charged me tax and $10 shipping in NY. Surprising someone is already selling and taking a hit on this. Wish people like this just let those who want the product have a shot instead.
The worst part are the kids buying the tees and only making ~$15. Effing dumb for people who really wanted it.

If anyone already gotten their tommy tee in, how's the sizing? Is it normal KITH sizing or is it a little bigger than normal? Looking to get a large if XL is too baggy.

Being tall & skinny provides an interesting KITH dynamic. The XL Coke rugby was perfect in length but the sleeves were a smidge too short. Got a XXL Tommy long sleeve, haven't tried it on yet but the sleeves look super baggy. Either way.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6575ACDE-E4E1-4128-B046-EA281DE4E628.jpeg
0DE27FB1-33BD-4E82-ACC6-E6C950A9AC09.jpeg
2AB59F94-4758-4A86-A34F-FF6860C64D87.jpeg
1B0F121B-08B1-4B92-8A6C-2302A484FB37.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom