Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So this pair ended up being super expensive for me but I really love them. Bought it off a guy who essentially sold them to me for retail plus duties in Canada (KITH ships with DHL and that cost in insane). So I basically paid the amount on Stockx now. I don't think they're going to drop in value so I'm pretty happy with my purchase. Might even go up, and it's sick to say I have something which is 1 of 800 in the world... Anyway, here's a little bit of an on foot. They're incredibly comfortable and the knit is very stretchy. I'm a TTS 9 and these fit me perfectly. If you're a half size, I think it's pretty easy to pull off the half size higher or lower depending on your preference. I like them to be more loose, so a half size up is good since the ankle is very stretchy but compressive. I don't know if I'd go a half size down but you could wear them with thin socks. I wouldn't recommend no insole though. I tried it without the insole and the inner heel cup did not feel great. Anyway, time to sell my AHE Blazers.

IMG_2608.jpg

So this pair ended up being super expensive for me but I really love them. Bought it off a guy who essentially sold them to me for retail plus duties in Canada (KITH ships with DHL and that cost in insane). So I basically paid the amount on Stockx now. I don't think they're going to drop in value so I'm pretty happy with my purchase. Might even go up, and it's sick to say I have something which is 1 of 800 in the world... Anyway, here's a little bit of an on foot. They're incredibly comfortable and the knit is very stretchy. I'm a TTS 9 and these fit me perfectly. If you're a half size, I think it's pretty easy to pull off the half size higher or lower depending on your preference. I like them to be more loose, so a half size up is good since the ankle is very stretchy but compressive. I don't know if I'd go a half size down but you could wear them with thin socks. I wouldn't recommend no insole though. I tried it without the insole and the inner heel cup did not feel great. Anyway, time to sell my AHE Blazers.

IMG_2608.jpg
They look fantastic! Might have been asked before but since these run in full size only do you go NMD R1 sizing or Ultraboost 1.0 sizing on these? Thanks.

They look fantastic! Might have been asked before but since these run in full size only do you go NMD R1 sizing or Ultraboost 1.0 sizing on these? Thanks.

I think everyone is different but I went with my truest true to size. I'm a 9 in most Nike's (except the super narrow ones like Kyrie's and flyknit racers) and Jordan's. In the NMD R1 PKs, I'm an 8.5 and in the Ultra Boost 1.0s I'm anywhere between a 9.5 and a 10. 2.0s and 3.0s I'm a 9.5. Actually, they fit a lot like the Reigning Champ 1.0s if I had a direct comparison. But like I said about the ankle being flexible yet constrictive, you can probably go with a half size up and wear a thicker insole. I really don't like how they feel without an insole because of the feeling of the base as well as the bottom of the heel counter. Since no one is going to get to try these on first... I'd rather have a little extra room than have my toes up against the front feeling like they're about to burst out. I'm a slight wide footer, forgot to add. That's why the Kyrie's and Flyknit Racers don't work for me tts.

I think everyone is different but I went with my truest true to size. I'm a 9 in most Nike's (except the super narrow ones like Kyrie's and flyknit racers) and Jordan's. In the NMD R1 PKs, I'm an 8.5 and in the Ultra Boost 1.0s I'm anywhere between a 9.5 and a 10. 2.0s and 3.0s I'm a 9.5. Actually, they fit a lot like the Reigning Champ 1.0s if I had a direct comparison. But like I said about the ankle being flexible yet constrictive, you can probably go with a half size up and wear a thicker insole. I really don't like how they feel without an insole because of the feeling of the base as well as the bottom of the heel counter. Since no one is going to get to try these on first... I'd rather have a little extra room than have my toes up against the front feeling like they're about to burst out. I'm a slight wide footer, forgot to add. That's why the Kyrie's and Flyknit Racers don't work for me tts.

Thanks! Sounds like id be better going with a sz 10 instead of a 9 on these since I usually do sz 10 for my ultraboost 1.0

Just looked back and the retail on the Mykonos was $240 which came with a pair of socks and a bunch of lace options... I was hoping for some extras with the UAs but who knows given the lower price point... I’m sure we’ll at least get a bunch of laces

No they will just scrap the idea when releases are actually limited.
that too. i remember for the mykonos NBs they did another loyalty program where people could buy the f&f blue version and then never again did they offer a f&f colorway to the public.

unless you count the *closing ceremony lebrons that dropped recently i guess

Back
Top Bottom