Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yeah came in the 4 colors drisk34 drisk34 mentioned... I have olive although I would have preferred the navy....

This was one of Ronnie’s best releases... much more toned down than what looks like is coming this time around...

https://kith.com/blogs/news/a-closer-look-at-kith-aspen?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Ahh good find. I didn't realize they still had them on the site. Agree on it being one of his better releases. Lowkey in a great palette.

CoreHoody_BlogGrid.jpg

CoreFleece_BlogGrid.jpg

yeah, they’re awful

shocker, he keeps going back to these same “collections”. Im sure another cereal will come along, then another coke collab. stuff is tired as this point.
Yea he's gotta change it up. You can't do Columbia winter, Coke summer, and Adidas soccer every damn year. First time was cool, ok the 2nd time, but the 3rd time is too much.

Yurt Sausage Fest last night. I would LOVE to see the breakdown in his sales and whatnot, these 4-times a year trips definitely gotta cost a lot, and for what purpose? Flexing the clothes with his friends? Realistically, none of us are going to be able to snag the full set of gear anyways. End of rant.

Yurt Sausage Fest last night. I would LOVE to see the breakdown in his sales and whatnot, these 4-times a year trips definitely gotta cost a lot, and for what purpose? Flexing the clothes with his friends? Realistically, none of us are going to be able to snag the full set of gear anyways. End of rant.
Fun times with friends + business write off. Not a terrible way to burn money.

just realized someone who works in my office is in ronnies inner circle. no wonder why he comes to the office decked out in kith everyday

Patchwork Williams Hoodie came in today. This thing is pretty heavy, but quality is on Point. This is a size small.

5334C65D-9CD1-475B-A1F8-CED4ACB65E04.jpeg
I didn't care for their pics of them but it looks better here. Regret I didn't snag now. I actually liked the white hoodie with beige quilted sleeves in the 1st drop too.

I would have went with 3m knit on those terrex like last years instead of the colors, but whatever, we thinking they'll be gore-tex or no shot?

yall da same cats copping the same t shirts from him

copping the same box logo hoods from preme

copping the same nike retros

we are all creatures of habit

Back
Top Bottom