Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Weird normally there's a tab with a countdown for the new drop but there's nothing there today. I checked bc normally it shows the price and I'm curious what they are asking for these.

If anyone is interested in seeing some of the pieces from the aspen collection check out our Daniel Arshams story on IG... some great pieces... also looks like Kith is partnering with Rimowa

yeah, they’re awful

shocker, he keeps going back to these same “collections”. Im sure another cereal will come along, then another coke collab. stuff is tired as this point.

Agreed the terrax are awful.

I liked a few pieces from winter and classic, but this Columbia Aspen stuff is tailored to such a niche crowd. I'll be passing unless there is an appealing hoodie or two. I've been hunting old Asics and NB releases. Will post a collection pic in a few weeks.

Couple of thoughts...

Must be nice to be in Aaron’s inner circle and get gifted trips on private jets to beautiful locations with closets stocked with thousands of dollars worth of clothing and gear

These new UBs are bad

The fleece hoodie from the original Aspen release is one of the top 5 KITH items I own... Great for the winter... Still mad I missed out of the high pile Sherpa fleece from that drop... looks like there may be some type of zip up Sherpa coming this drop though

Couple of thoughts...

Must be nice to be in Aaron’s inner circle and get gifted trips on private jets to beautiful locations with closets stocked with thousands of dollars worth of clothing and gear

These new UBs are bad

The fleece hoodie from the original Aspen release is one of the top 5 KITH items I own... Great for the winter... Still mad I missed out of the high pile Sherpa fleece from that drop... looks like there may be some type of zip up Sherpa coming this drop though
Do you remember the colors of the hoodie came in? I have pink but I know there were others. I grabbed the blue fleece jacket that year too. Has pink under the arms. Big fan of both. Cozy szn.

hoodies came in pink, blue, olive, and I want to say a cream type color. I got the pink and blue, always wanted Olive but people were asking too much.

I wish I got the fleece pants that drop too, I got the zip up and love it as much as my North Faces.

hoodies came in pink, blue, olive, and I want to say a cream type color. I got the pink and blue, always wanted Olive but people were asking too much.

I wish I got the fleece pants that drop too, I got the zip up and love it as much as my North Faces.
Ahh yea the olive. I knew there was another one I wanted. Just checked StockX but they don't go back to that release.

Back
Top Bottom