Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I never liked the stripe on the midsole on the GTII .... Phenomenal quality on the pair tho

Crazy to think how under appreciated the soccer pack was.

E4C185DE-3E33-47A1-8E2B-999A88606042.jpeg
I also own them and they're one of my favorite pairs. Perfect for summer time

Anybody running slots or can assist on the Birkenstock’s Monday? Please HMU

I really can't get behind birkenstocks, not my thing at all. Someone persuade me, I heard they're super comfortable?

I really can't get behind birkenstocks, not my thing at all. Someone persuade me, I heard they're super comfortable?

I’m gonna sit this one out. I’m not going to persuade anyone if I can’t get myself on it. More funds for the apparel.

Ronnie with his typical blurb about how he used to sell these at David Z. Lol

birkenstock-us-cw04-stage-best-of-core-100-m.jpg

Had that exact pair of clogs 20+ years ago. Only pair of them I’ve ever owned and they are super comfortable. Them hippie looking ones seem to make a comeback every decade or so. Not my cup of tea. I see Crossfitters wearing them a lot. Maybe even more reason to not wear them now lol.

Anyway, the ones in the pic were big in the South circa ‘98. My dog chewed the heal of them, but they’re still in decent shape considering, especially after 20+ years.

I’d actually still wear them; no damns given.

I know it’s late but wondering if anyone could help on a pair of Birkenstocks... I didn’t check out cause I was waiting on someone locally who didn’t come through... I need a 45

Last edited:
I can’t believe I struck out on some damb birks smh. Wanted them for my PI trip next week

This summer collection is going to be a problem for my wallet. Not going for the satin stuff, but the prints are amazing.

Washed is extreme. Plateaued is more like it. I still find some of his clothing decent - easier to wear than most street brands and better quality - and enjoy hunting older footwear. Fashion is not always an upwards trajectory. There's peaks and valleys. Even a long-lived brand like Ralph Lauren had times when it went stale. I think in 10 years KITH will still be around and still be relevant. I don't think it'll reach Ralph Lauren levels since it doesn't cater to everyone (hell in 10 years it may no longer cater to me), but Ronnie's spin on footwear and impact will always be there. His New Balance collabs, bringing back cartoons from the 90s into apparel (Tom and Jerry, Jetsons, etc), will still sell big. Fashion also works 18 months of schedule. It's tough to guess today what is relevant in late 2020. Enjoy the times!

EDIT: 2021 is the 10 year anniversary of Kith. Ronnie has alluded to this being a big year in a few interviews. They'll probably start working on it some time soon. Gonna be huge. OG Salmon toe retro?

Last edited:
Finally completed the NB x Kith x Nonnative x UA 6 pack. Only missing 1 of the 18 Ronnie Fieg NBs. Full picture once I hunt it down. This was the last 10.5 I could find online and overpaid for it. Amazing pigskin suede.

5EE09E35-2261-44AC-B847-D9EB53AA1205.jpeg
Which one of the 18 you missing?

Back
Top Bottom