Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I have to say that I’ve always thought the CS at the various locations I’ve been to has always been good... staff is generally attentive without being annoying... that goes out the window on pick up days which is expected...

so for the Tom and Jerry tees, it says its cotton jersey fabric. Is that the thicker material shirts? Too thick to wear in summer.

Does Ronnie’s writers for each release get paid well? Or, is an NTer moonlighting as a ghostwriter for him? Some of the descriptions are spot-on, as if they came from Aaron himself...

Hey guys how do kith tees fit? Do they run big like supremes? Never bought one of their tees before.

Grabbed a black logo L/S for myself and red "JUST US" L/S for my son. Gonna enjoy this one. I really don't need any more hoodies - especially heavy ones with it being summer.

Hey guys how do kith tees fit? Do they run big like supremes? Never bought one of their tees before.

Similar, but their quality is far superior and material thicker.

Last edited:
5820D6F5-66E7-4CA4-A46A-649F41FCF7C3.jpeg

Items were taking forever to load. Stuff flew after a little. Glad to be able to get all three items I wanted.

Ronnie teasing Birkenstock. Finally something I'll easily pass on unless there is some dope apparel with it.

I’ve heard kith employees are treated like trash from a former employee who worked as a summer intern there

He told me Ronnie is a **** of a boss

Was he an intern on the retail level? Or in the offices?

Also. Summer vibes lookin :nthat:

Wanted 2 tees but was only able to grab one...the grey heart tee. Wanted that natural color tee up 2 posts from me, but the **** wasn’t loading and my patient had been waiting long enough lol

Most have it but some don’t. I think it was a tee in the color - Cinder that didn’t have one listed.

Ah I feel you. Yeah I've noticed some have em and some dont.

I remember KITH used to have Model specs wand what size they were wearing too. That was super helpful, but havent seen that in a minute. Woulda helped with Russel drop.

Back
Top Bottom