Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Lol that was me. I still buy and wear J. crew since the office is formal attire. I just meant in terms of flannels, polartec and things, J. Crew, LL Bean and the like aren’t far off - just not streetwear.

Would you say that Kith quality is on the same level as Supreme? Or is it better or worse?

Thanks man!

-Drew

Now would you guys put the quality in the class of Reigning Champ or Wings + Horns?

Would you say all of their garments are that good of quality?

-Drew

I couldn’t tell you to be honest since I don’t own any pieces from them. I think Kith does put effort into fabrics and weight to make them durable.

I wanted to get an opinion from a couple of you guys since they have a no return policy.

-Drew
I think their quality is close, with Reigning Champ being more consistent in material weights across their lines. Kith can be a bit random, with some tshirts thick as sweats. Kith sizing can also be random and some things just come too boxy and short for some reason. Some Kith items fit well though, just depends on the item/line. Kith has better coloring, as RC's color scheme can get a bit boring.

I wanted to get an opinion from a couple of you guys since they have a no return policy.

-Drew

Would say Kith quality is above Supreme, RC, Jcrew, UDFTD, etc. I don’t have W&H Product. Kith’s quality is more so due to it’s heavier weighted materials. For example, I have a Kith Russell hoodie and a Russell Heritage crewneck, weight isn’t even close. Kith cut is wider in the body as well which is more so that streetwear cut at the moment, but not boxy with the lower shoulders.

I think Kith product while overpriced is fairly well done if you like the piece itself. most Kith doesn’t resell well, which is great for those that want it. But I was in a similar spot as you, where I wanted to try out the product but it’s all final sale and fit with brands is a challenge. I got lucky in visit the NYC store when I went back east and got to see and try on the product myself.

I think their quality is close, with Reigning Champ being more consistent in material weights across their lines. Kith can be a bit random, with some tshirts thick as sweats. Kith sizing can also be random and some things just come too boxy and short for some reason. Some Kith items fit well though, just depends on the item/line. Kith has better coloring, as RC's color scheme can get a bit boring.
Would say Kith quality is above Supreme, RC, Jcrew, UDFTD, etc. I don’t have W&H Product. Kith’s quality is more so due to it’s heavier weighted materials. For example, I have a Kith Russell hoodie and a Russell Heritage crewneck, weight isn’t even close. Kith cut is wider in the body as well which is more so that streetwear cut at the moment, but not boxy with the lower shoulders.

I think Kith product while overpriced is fairly well done if you like the piece itself. most Kith doesn’t resell well, which is great for those that want it. But I was in a similar spot as you, where I wanted to try out the product but it’s all final sale and fit with brands is a challenge. I got lucky in visit the NYC store when I went back east and got to see and try on the product myself.

I truly appreciate all this help fellas. Really.

I wanted to order the overcoat, but I'm wondering if I should go with a Large or XL. Is it safe to say if I'm a Large in all my Supreme pieces, I should just get a Large in Kith?

-Drew

I wanted to order the overcoat, but I'm wondering if I should go with a Large or XL. Is it safe to say if I'm a Large in all my Supreme pieces, I should just get a Large in Kith?

-Drew

Would say check the actual sizing of the pieces since both supreme and Kith post their sizing online. Kith at times lists ‘chest length’ on their items but that’s an error, it’s actual ‘chest width‘ under the arm pits which is the standard measurement....I’m super particular about measurements of the clothes I buy, so have done similar research as you’re doing. I’ve checked Reddit posting boards too.

For reference I’m 5’11” and 185lbs. my Kith and supreme pieces (hoodies, tees, other tops) are size Large. I’ve had supreme hoodies in size XL and those waaaaay too oversized. Would say double check sizing measurements for what youre looking to buy and if possible check those measurements against the sizing of things you actually own and like how they fit. I use garment measuring tapes my wife has, but I’m sure a tape measure you have in the house would be fine to use as well.

Would say check the actual sizing of the pieces since both supreme and Kith post their sizing online. Kith at times lists ‘chest length’ on their items but that’s an error, it’s actual ‘chest width‘ under the arm pits which is the standard measurement....I’m super particular about measurements of the clothes I buy, so have done similar research as you’re doing. I’ve checked Reddit posting boards too.

For reference I’m 5’11” and 185lbs. my Kith and supreme pieces (hoodies, tees, other tops) are size Large. I’ve had supreme hoodies in size XL and those waaaaay too oversized. Would say double check sizing measurements for what youre looking to buy and if possible check those measurements against the sizing of things you actually own and like how they fit. I use garment measuring tapes my wife has, but I’m sure a tape measure you have in the house would be fine to use as well.

Appreciate all the help, bro!

-Drew

Didn't see the prices before the release and ended up sleeping through it on Friday, but happened to pass by the Brooklyn store today. Prices are a joke lol. Had to resist buying that swirl treats hoodie though

Didn't see the prices before the release and ended up sleeping through it on Friday, but happened to pass by the Brooklyn store today. Prices are a joke lol. Had to resist buying that swirl treats hoodie though
The pink/blue one? It's still in store?

Anybody hear anything about tomorrow? I overdid it Friday but if he’s dropping something for the Monday program and it’s dope I’m in as usual.

-Drew
Check the sizing info for each piece, cuz I swear they can't get it consistent

Anybody hear anything about tomorrow? I overdid it Friday but if he’s dropping something for the Monday program and it’s dope I’m in as usual.
I’m guessing it’s a trash lazy design today. Nothing posted anywhere which means he didn’t want people to ridicule it and hopeful for people to panic and purchase.

It was posted in their IG stories yesterday. Design is one of those paper fortunetellers you make as a kid. Can’t remember if it’s a l/s or sweater. Looked weak

It was posted in their IG stories yesterday. Design is one of those paper fortunetellers you make as a kid. Can’t remember if it’s a l/s or sweater. Looked weak

Couldn't get a good look at it and they already took the story down. It was a crew so probably $160ish. Pass.

Changed my mind on Fall 2 and got the Laight jacket in Cinder. Regretted missing out on this last year and was a piece thats been on my radar all year. Took the plunge and splurged after pondering the price all weekend.

Back
Top Bottom