Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I told you guys before but I’m going to New York for thanksgiving. Anybody in here line up for drops at the kith store? I’m wondering how early I need to be in line. Also depends if anything even drops that Friday.
I don't remember there being any black Friday drops. And if there were, battling resellers in line for 12 hours is no way to spend limited time in NYC imo.

I told you guys before but I’m going to New York for thanksgiving. Anybody in here line up for drops at the kith store? I’m wondering how early I need to be in line. Also depends if anything even drops that Friday.

It really depends on what's dropping. It could vary from lining up in the early hours of the morning to walking in the next day lol

I don't remember there being any black Friday drops. And if there were, battling resellers in line for 12 hours is no way to spend limited time in NYC imo.
I didn’t think there would be but I was just curious on how it goes in case there was a drop. I won’t wait in line for hours on end for anything anymore. Especially with limited time in NY. But if it was as easy as lining up an hour ahead of time, I’d be all for it.
It really depends on what's dropping. It could vary from lining up in the early hours of the morning to walking in the next day lol
Walking in the next day sounds much better lol I just didn’t know how crazy it could get and how much stock they have at the store.

I didn’t think there would be but I was just curious on how it goes in case there was a drop. I won’t wait in line for hours on end for anything anymore. Especially with limited time in NY. But if it was as easy as lining up an hour ahead of time, I’d be all for it.

Walking in the next day sounds much better lol I just didn’t know how crazy it could get and how much stock they have at the store.
Fwiw last time I was up there was about 18 months ago. There was a 45 minute wait to get into the store... on a Saturday.... with no drop.

Fwiw last time I was up there was about 18 months ago. There was a 45 minute wait to get into the store... on a Saturday.... with no drop.
Oh wow, that’s good to know. I definitely want to check out one of the stores. I’m sure Black Friday in ny is gonna be nuts. What store did you go to? I appreciate the input from you guys. On another note, what’s everybody going for Monday?

They're mad shady for that newspaper crap. I'm sure the only people that knew about it are friends of soho employees who are just shipping them straight to stockx :rolleyes

thats a lie, was posted earlier in the day and I know a few folks who got there areound 430-5 and still were able to get a paper, one guys just picked up his free pack and sold for 300 :frown:

Back
Top Bottom