Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

1573838154326.png

wanted this!

Until i saw this.......

1573838336392.png

After seeing it all, I'll go for plush set and this hoodie. I'm sure wife will want a few things. The cream high pile would be so dope without the Mickey on the back. Just Kith bogo with Disney on the sleeve.

38_aac25ba4-4385-4531-bd90-1f536c843ea3.jpg

After seeing it all, I'll go for plush set and this hoodie. I'm sure wife will want a few things. The cream high pile would be so dope without the Mickey on the back. Just Kith bogo with Disney on the sleeve.

38_aac25ba4-4385-4531-bd90-1f536c843ea3.jpg
I want that too. I want the bogos note though. Wonder if they’re gonna release them.

It was live for a minute the other day... prices are atrocious... that blue jacket with Mickey on it was either 6 or $700...

It’s still not available but here’s the link:

It was live for a minute the other day... prices are atrocious... that blue jacket with Mickey on it was either 6 or $700...

Do you know if the box logo hoodies were on there?

Sheeesh. This thread too expensive for me. I'm only here for the Kith sneaker collabs since that seems to be the only thing I can afford from Kith. $700 dollar jacket? :wow:

I didn't catch it but wife did, these all have a chenille Mickey.

10_e3636a7c-b980-43c8-9fef-0981104a15c3.jpg
10.1.jpg
Need the navy joint. The other two are super dope but I’m not a crew neck sweatshirt dude. Trying to decide between bogos as well. I was set on the sitting Mickey one but the heather grey with patches on the sleeves is sick. Big fan of the plaid as well. Monday should be fun.

Need the navy joint. The other two are super dope but I’m not a crew neck sweatshirt dude. Trying to decide between bogos as well. I was set on the sitting Mickey one but the heather grey with patches on the sleeves is sick. Big fan of the plaid as well. Monday should be fun.
Yea wife wants the red one. I think Kith smashed this collab. A lot of really nice pieces... BUT I don't need more hoodies and I'm really not into wearing Mickey around a lot when I'm not as Disney so I'll just be picking up a couple ls tees for me. Wife wants a crew, a hoodie, and a couple tees. Going to get a couple shirts and hoodies for the kid too.

Yea wife wants the red one. I think Kith smashed this collab. A lot of really nice pieces... BUT I don't need more hoodies and I'm really not into wearing Mickey around a lot when I'm not as Disney so I'll just be picking up a couple ls tees for me. Wife wants a crew, a hoodie, and a couple tees. Going to get a couple shirts and hoodies for the kid too.
I agree. Ronnie knocked it outta the park. I don’t need any more hoodies either. And I would hope some other bogos will come along through the winter. I can’t be rocking Mickey too often either but I’m gonna grab a few things. Wife wants a hoodie and a couple tees. Depending on prices, I’ll grab something for my girls. They’re 4 and 5 and mess up everything so we will see lol.

Damn they killed this collab. I would say it's gonna be an expensive monday, but I know I wont be able to cop a whole lot since there's likely tons of people going for this

Do you guys find that it’s easier to navigate and purchase on the app? Or just use browser if you are stuck with relying on mobile?

Back
Top Bottom