Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Oh no didn't realize this had a huge back logo. Really like the front sketch but that ruins it.

Screenshot_20191118-081207_Instagram.jpg
reminds me of the disneyland spirit jerseys
while i dont mess with them, i dont mind the disney print on the back of this

first time buying anything on kith so i dont even know what to expect or how to navigate on the site

Passing on that Fantasia hoodie is really hard. I think it's the best piece in the entire collection. But I don't wear hoodies often I'm not one to wear a lot of Mickey so I just can't justify it. Still hard though.

Going with the l/s white tee with Mickey standing on the box logo for me. Wife wants the red crewneck and a l/s tee. Plus plush set and then a few things for the kiddo.

Can anyone comment on how the Kith Long sleeves fit? I was sizing down and getting mediums, but the last couple seem very small in a medium. not sure if I should go for a medium or large.

Can anyone comment on how the Kith Long sleeves fit? I was sizing down and getting mediums, but the last couple seem very small in a medium. not sure if I should go for a medium or large.
It all depends on the materials they use. iirc these are 250 GSM, which is the older thicket blanks. They run big.

Plushes are sold out.
Got through for sitting Mickey, set of plushes, sitting mickey crewneck and longsleeve box logo in one cart. No complaints.

Had no idea about the Disney stuff til just now, and I'm mad I didn't get the sleeve patches hoodie - that thing is great. Hopefully resale is low on it and I can grab it next week...

Back
Top Bottom