Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

dblplay1212

Supporter
Joined May 23, 2016
Hopefully. When is that again? Did they say? Those sherpas are crazy man.
I'd have to check my email from the travel people but almost positive the pop-up is 12/12-12/15 so an online drop would be next Friday, I guess. I posted the email in here a few pages back so it's in there.

Joined Jul 28, 2013
I'd have to check my email from the travel people but almost positive the pop-up is 12/12-12/15 so an online drop would be next Friday, I guess. I posted the email in here a few pages back so it's in there.
I remember you posting it. I didn’t go back and look yet but I will. My birthday is the 13th. Sherpa will be my gift to myself if they drop them online.

Joined Jul 28, 2013
I got the Sherpa quarter zip with the k on the front. My favorite piece from the collection. Decided not to go with the puffer jacket. Skipped on the bogos as well. Not feeling them as much as I thought.

Joined Jun 20, 2013
I got the Sherpa quarter zip with the k on the front. My favorite piece from the collection. Decided not to go with the puffer jacket. Skipped on the bogos as well. Not feeling them as much as I thought.
same here. that was really the only piece i was feeling tbh, also wound up getting a beanie too cause i needed a new one

Joined Dec 21, 2015
I'm guessing the sherpa's wont be releasing with the Jackson Hole collection. Seems to be mostly an adidas collab.

dblplay1212

Supporter
Joined May 23, 2016
fits like the williams 2, if not just a little longer...XXL, very heavy, gonna search for more
Is this a Williams 2?

What was this hoodie last year? Williams 2? My other 4 hoodies were the pink Columbia, grey Columbia high pile last year, corduroy this year, and sherpa this year. So they aren't the same as the regular Kith bogo. This mint green Treats one was the only one comparable to what's coming tomorrow and not sure what it was.

Treats-15.progressive.jpg

Joined Oct 15, 2016
Anyone get the hoodie last week that can comment on sizing?
So for reference I'm 6'. It's definitely short, as in if I reach above my head I'll look like a Miami football player circa '88. It's not so short that I can't wear it or anything like that, I'd probably just rock a longer undershirt and tuck it in or something. Chest/torso is definitely roomy, but not overly so if that makes sense.

dblplay1212

Supporter
Joined May 23, 2016
So for reference I'm 6'. It's definitely short, as in if I reach above my head I'll look like a Miami football player circa '88. It's not so short that I can't wear it or anything like that, I'd probably just rock a longer undershirt and tuck it in or something. Chest/torso is definitely roomy, but not overly so if that makes sense.
Druce, as in druce-druce? :nerd:

Joined Dec 7, 2006
what size did you get?

Top Bottom