Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

you know whats hilarious though? You still dont get it! NB said dont liken my logo to yours, RF did it anyways. The entire point is thats NB being a diva, not RF. It is most likely NBs legal team being a bunch of *****. Having KITH written in NB font is a sick idea. Is it not??? Is he biting NB logo??? lol no because he is COLLABORATING with them. Get it???
HAHA

NB doesnt **** with that ******** actually. No they dont want any KITH or RF logos on their collabs. You are working with them, not the other way around.

The only good NB collab he did was the nsl, the other asian pairs were GARBAGE IMO

Last edited:
yeah i got shipping info on tuesday for my tundra jacket too, but it says windbreaker.. im hoping its not, cause i wanted a winter jacket. i stayed away from kith jackets cause they're too light but this they're saying is thick.. it better be. would like to see pictures of it whoever has it in first? kith seemed to be marketing that jacket the most too, and i think it is the best looking item of the coa and best priced too.

Alguien sabe si el pedido en línea de COA tiene el empaque negro?

I guess depends where you order from but so far no confirmation on that
If you ordered from kith then it should be black box.

yeah i got shipping info on tuesday for my tundra jacket too, but it says windbreaker.. im hoping its not, cause i wanted a winter jacket. i stayed away from kith jackets cause they're too light but this they're saying is thick.. it better be. would like to see pictures of it whoever has it in first? kith seemed to be marketing that jacket the most too, and i think it is the best looking item of the coa and best priced too.
100% with you...but didn't order it. let me know if its a good winter jacket

got shipping on my mint toes. scheduled delivery friday.

check UPS mychoice if you have it or use the tracking by reference.

reference number is "KITHXXXXX"

replace the x's with your order number.

got shipping on my mint toes. scheduled delivery friday.

check UPS mychoice if you have it or use the tracking by reference.

reference number is "KITHXXXXX"

replace the x's with your order number.
I got nothing yet, but I'm guessing they'll be done sometime today

Guys I haven't received shipping information yet should I call y credit card company?????

HES NOT

MAYBE U SHOULD CHILL IN DA TEAM ROSHE THREAD.

THIS THREAD AINT BOUT DAT HAKUNA MATATA LIFE
laugh.gif
 True story.

Back
Top Bottom